PDA

View Full Version : New color

hkopium
06-04-2005, 12:10 PM
Finally received the Kyosho Clear shell yesterday from BitHed. Thanks bro! :D

Used Tamiya PS-46 + PS-5 color paint. A terrible job if looked closely since it is my first time using this multi-color spray...

Still waiting for the silve color aluminum Wing to arrive and finding some good matching Decal...

hkopium
06-04-2005, 12:13 PM
Notice the aluminum Bumper? ;)

Will take another photo tomorrow under daylight, then you guys can see the purple <--> green color scheme on this baby.

BitHed
06-04-2005, 09:14 PM
...Opium you weasel :) Looking good buddy...That was a quick job...but i LOVE the purple....Thtas the GPM bumer? I hope you dont run with that...it looks good but i would destroy it :( But the purple and silver is happpening :)

vindictor67
06-04-2005, 09:53 PM
The silver and purple is looking Very Sweet.... :D

hkopium
06-05-2005, 10:26 AM
...Opium you weasel :) Looking good buddy...That was a quick job...but i LOVE the purple....Thtas the GPM bumer? I hope you dont run with that...it looks good but i would destroy it :( But the purple and silver is happpening :)

Sigh... rainy day today, so cannot show you guys how it looks (green <--> Purple) under normal daylight.

Yes, it is GPM. I know the quality of GPM metal. So I will not use it when running my car offroad. And I refused the shop owner to order the Wheel Arms or any hop-ups related to steering. For those sensity/easy broken parts, I prefer Atomic products.

I want more silver color hop-ups!!!

BitHed
06-07-2005, 12:19 AM
...needs some stickers for a little impact Opium...BTW give me some feedback...I am 97 and I can smell my first 100 ;)

.5x8
07-05-2005, 10:29 PM
get some SSG towers! that would match the silver And the PURPLE! shiny! lol