PDA

View Full Version : 3racing oil shocks in the shop

.5x8
06-04-2005, 12:44 AM
halfEIGHT told me he would put them up for buying in the shop at the beginning of the week and its now the end of the week..what is going on..i thought the shop had good service...halfEIGHT said that they ALREADY have them..i dont see anything......i emailed him tons of times reminding him and he hasnt replied to 1 of my reminding emails...this is not a good start with the shop here...

acsubie
06-04-2005, 12:55 AM
you my son have to calm down, the world certainly doesnt revolve around you, what gives you the right to post something like this bashing the site? anytime stuff is ordered from the manufacturer, it takes time, at 14 i'd think you would be showing some sign of patience..jeez

.5x8
06-04-2005, 01:03 AM
lol sorry =] hehehe its just that ivee waitted soo LONG! lol im not bashing the site..im jsut saying that its taking a long time...i need this car ALL prepped up asap. lol its just that he keeps telling me they will be up..and ive looked and looked..lol I LOVE this site..and i want to buy stuff! but i cant order anything if its not THERE! lol

acsubie
06-04-2005, 02:36 AM
lol sorry =] hehehe its just that ivee waitted soo LONG! lol im not bashing the site..im jsut saying that its taking a long time...i need this car ALL prepped up asap. lol its just that he keeps telling me they will be up..and ive looked and looked..lol I LOVE this site..and i want to buy stuff! but i cant order anything if its not THERE! lol

sorry for being a mofo :cool:

i've had my 3racing shox for about 3 weeks now with not 1 single run on them or my H8 at that, just been busy--gotta jump on that though, because i gotta find out what shocks i wanna sell, dont need 2 different sets, although just from messing around with the 3racing, for some reason they seem better suited for onroad...STILL cant beat quality shocks for 20 dollars

.5x8
06-04-2005, 03:11 AM
=] yep....well the reason they are bettef or onroad because of the stiffness of the shock...just change oils..and ittle seep in that offroad touch....im waiting for hE (shop guy) to actually answer my email! lol i cant wait for my stuff to get ehre! i wanna see this baby run!

hkopium
06-04-2005, 03:16 AM
My dear friend, I ordered my Aluminum rear Wing and the holder along with other parts from GPM 2 weeks ago. And they are still in progress...

So far, I have only got the alloy front bumper, I was being told by the GPM owner that all other items have to wait until GOD knows when...

But I have good patient. ;)

.5x8
06-04-2005, 04:05 AM
well.....thats different...hE already has em..and he says he would put em up on the shop for sure..maybe hes away...lol because he said i would be the first one to be hooked up with some from here..but its been liek 5 days..i wonder wahts going on..

.5x8
06-04-2005, 04:06 AM
btw ascubie...ill buy the 3racing shocks off u! lol, let me know...lol

maxxenitout
06-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Look here...

http://www.halfeight.com/shop/product.php?productid=16201&cat=248&page=2

http://www.halfeight.com/shop/product.php?productid=16202&cat=248&page=2

.5x8
06-04-2005, 02:18 PM
how they are up......they werent up yesterday o_O

halfEIGHT
06-08-2005, 08:22 PM
=] yep....well the reason they are bettef or onroad because of the stiffness of the shock...just change oils..and ittle seep in that offroad touch....im waiting for hE (shop guy) to actually answer my email! lol i cant wait for my stuff to get ehre! i wanna see this baby run!

.5x8, we must have emailed you a dozen times...mostly w/in an hour...even on the weekend...? :confused:

.5x8
06-09-2005, 12:55 AM
hey hE...you guys sent me kyosho shocks, not 3racing ones. what happened?

paulj2
06-09-2005, 02:53 PM

Looks like you received a free upgrade.

BLACKHAWK444
06-09-2005, 02:59 PM
Looks like you received a free upgrade.
It depends, I like the 3 racing ones better.

halfEIGHT
06-09-2005, 05:41 PM

V, as per our email, we'll get the correct shocks out today and include return postage for the incorrect set. The guy who shipped your order just started last week, sorry that his first mistake happened to affect your order. :)

.5x8
06-09-2005, 10:56 PM
its all good.....hopefully i get them by saturday!

halfEIGHT
06-10-2005, 05:26 PM
Thanks V! :)