http://www.egrracing.com/mart/images/atomic/AK27.jpg

Kingpin + screw set
http://www.egrracing.com/mart/images/atomic/AK22.jpg

Alot more is available at:
http://www.egrracing.com/mart/index.php?cPath=84_95&sort=2a&page=2

Where's my credit card.......... :p

maxxenitout
06-01-2005, 07:44 AM
Good find! I was searching for the steering set and kept ignoring that store...lol. Oh well. Thanks, now my girls going to be even madder at me. ;) Don't know if i'm going to order the servo tray though.

TNB
06-08-2005, 10:21 PM
What about this option part?

ATOMIC Option Parts for KYOSHO 1/16 H8 mini inferno
AK20 Alloy Slipper Gear 24T For Mini Inferno

Is the shop here going to carry any Atomic option parts??? I was thinking that I could get the 2nd Mini-Inferno back on the road by using an alloy gear in my original and re-installing the stock gear in the 2nd Mini-Inferno.

halfEIGHT
06-09-2005, 06:07 PM
TNB, will certainly will be stocking them! Please post any requests to this thread! :)

TNB
06-09-2005, 07:15 PM
Thanks. I would like to do a "bundle" order through Half8 combined with Atomic option parts for the Kyosho Mini-Z-F1, i.e. alloy motor pod and damper if possible. Perhaps, an F1 boat too since I've came very close to making the eBay purchase though I don't really need an F1 boat. After all, I want to keep running the Half8 when I'm running the Mugen mbX5 which is getting lots of exercise lately.

akura2
06-09-2005, 07:17 PM
I want an F1 boat too... but I don't have a pool and they are too fast for the tub... :(

halfEIGHT
06-09-2005, 08:34 PM
Thanks. I would like to do a "bundle" order through Half8 combined with Atomic option parts for the Kyosho Mini-Z-F1, i.e. alloy motor pod and damper if possible. Perhaps, an F1 boat too since I've came very close to making the eBay purchase though I don't really need an F1 boat. After all, I want to keep running the Half8 when I'm running the Mugen mbX5 which is getting lots of exercise lately.

Just as a heads up, all of the Shops will soon be converging so you can order everything in one great big box! :) In the meantime, just email us for any special handling like this, and we'll hook it up! :)

TNB
06-09-2005, 10:46 PM
I want an F1 boat too... but I don't have a pool and they are too fast for the tub... :(
Just purchase one, bring it down, and we'll go visit the Bellagio. That "pond" ought to be large enough. Perhaps, a trip down the canal in the Venitian. Then there is Treasure Island if one one of those mermaids don't swim off with it. :D

akura2
06-09-2005, 10:47 PM
Just purchase one, bring it down, and we'll go visit the Bellagio. That "pond" ought to be large enough. Perhaps, a trip down the canal in the Venitian. Then there is Treasure Island if one one of those mermaids don't swim off with it. :D

LOL... I should.. I'll be in Vegas end of July...:)

.5x8
06-09-2005, 11:01 PM
akura..for now...why wont u just go to walmart and get one of those small inflatable pools? they are pretty big, im not talkin about the kiddy ones..im talking about the big blue ones =]

halfEIGHT
06-10-2005, 05:25 PM
Or build an RCP water-tight double-height barrier track! :cool:

Hawk
06-10-2005, 07:11 PM
I talked to the RCP lady at RCX. Kyosho had an off road dirt looking RCP track layout with the standard onroad type track. She said it would be available for later this year. I am waiting for that.
I want to put it outside and she said that would work but I wouldn't last as long as if you put it indoors only.
:cool:

TNB
06-10-2005, 07:26 PM
Did you stop by the RCP Track booth or Kyosho's booth? The RCP Track booth was by the "wooden" stunt track. It is my understanding that Kyosho Japan has been testing the F1 boats with an RCP Track for some time now. I've also ran the Kyosho Preditor in an RCP Track, so doubling the rails, using plastic, and filing it with water does work. This method also enables someone to tear down the RCP Track since it is not a permanent set-up. I just wonder if the Kyosho logo'd barrier rails can now be ordered through Kyosho America. I didn't even think to ask either RCP Tracks or the reps at Kyosho America about that since the logo'd rails were limited to Kyosho Japan.

Hawk
06-10-2005, 07:49 PM
I went to both booths. :rolleyes: Kyosho had the layouts and were letting people drive H8s and mini-zs on it. When I saw the RCP booth, they had the offroad track. She said that they put this together for Kyosho just for this event.

I don't know about running boats on it. They had a pool for that. I would get a plastic pool for the b'yard. Looked at one last night. I realized how small most of them are.

I just want a H8 Mini-t track I can test and play a little without loading everything in the car and driving for an hour or more. :cool:

TNB
06-10-2005, 09:49 PM
I attended RCX (and so did my Kyosho Mini-Inferno) and was wearing a black Mini-Z-Racer hat. I also helped tear down the RCP demo track used by Kyosho and load the RCP demo track used by Great Planes for the Iwaver exhibit after RCX. I'm just trying to figure out who the "RCP lady" was that you spoke to at RCP Tracks unless it was "RCP's wife or daughter". As usual, Kyosho also had a few females working their booth. By the way, you can always run a Kyosho Mini-Inferno on an RCP Track as was demo'd at RCX 2005--They can even be ordered through this website.

The Kyosho demo track "removed".
http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album683/RCX05_2_RCP00.jpg

The wooden ramps near the RCP Tracks booth.
http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album683/5_RCX05_2_RCP_ST2.jpg

"The Dirt" afterwards. :D
http://www2.mini-zracer.com/albums/album680/4_RCX05_2_DT1.jpg

Hawk
06-11-2005, 02:32 AM
I talked to an older woman ( about my age) at the RCP booth. She was the only one there when I stopped by. All they had was track tiles and some pics. I think I got a business card or like that with phone # and maybe a web site. I talked to so many people at so many booths that few were memorable. Only Mark Pavidis at the Proline both and all the engineers and the marketing types at the Sky and Technology place.
My son kept trying to drag me away to the composit systems helicopters over and over.
The TTR booth, watching the guy try to put his biplane together after a monster truck hit it in mid air. I think he got it flying later.
I spent about an hour talking with the guy with the T90 tank. I used to face the real things on the E.German border and did some work at the Armor and Engineer board, Ft. Knox that he was interested in. He told be about the RC tanks and I told him about the 1:1 armor vehicles.

I LOVED the Ford GT, just loved it. :eek:

BitHed
06-11-2005, 02:41 AM
I used to face the real things on the E.German border and did some work at the Armor and Engineer board, Ft. Knox

...well we ALL have our little secrets dont we Agent Hawk ;) Mate thats pretty cool...Is that East German as in FIRST World War? :p

Hawk
06-11-2005, 03:03 AM
When I was a boy of 19, there were two Germany's, East and West. Russians and E.Germans on one side, Brits, Americans and W.Germans on the other. There was a barbed wire, trenched, mined noman's land between the entire length of the E-W German border and WGermany-Czech border. I was stationed in Bamberg, Germany with the Second Squadron of the Second Armored Cavalry Regiment. We were one of the units that did fully loaded, live ammo patrol of the border and watched Russians through our binnoculars looking at us through their binnoculars. It was the Cold War for you information and now all that stuff is gone.
I spent a year in Da Nang, Viet Nam in 1970 and it was a lot scarrier in Germany. :cool:

BitHed
06-11-2005, 03:37 AM
...wow...the scariest place I have ever been is between my girls and the desert table at lunchtime...1000 screaming girls ALL vying for the last piece of fudge is pretty frightening...lol...

TNB
06-11-2005, 04:55 AM
I spent about an hour talking with the guy with the T90 tank. I used to face the real things on the E.German border and did some work at the Armor and Engineer board, Ft. Knox that he was interested in. He told be about the RC tanks and I told him about the 1:1 armor vehicles.

I LOVED the Ford GT, just loved it. :eek:
I spent some time at Knox and even spent some time in the the 194th. I also almost got sent to Germany and later almost Berlin; however, after one ПИЪО or two or three in Virginia, I ended up in ROK just after the downing of 007. And though I have "friends" in Berlin as well as the united Germany, I've never made a trip that way. Came close, but no cigar. By the way, that silver Ford GT was the same Ford GT shown at the SEMA show held here prior, so I guess it gets around. One of the owners of a Ford dealership has a black Ford GT--he also drives it around and I heard he already turned down $250K.

halfEIGHT
06-13-2005, 07:48 PM
I talked to the RCP lady at RCX. Kyosho had an off road dirt looking RCP track layout with the standard onroad type track. She said it would be available for later this year. I am waiting for that.
I want to put it outside and she said that would work but I wouldn't last as long as if you put it indoors only.
:cool:

Hawk, those are available right now:

http://mini-zracer.com/shop/product.php?pid=826

http://www2.mini-zracer.com/gallery/RCP-Tracks/MVC_368F

:)

halfEIGHT
06-13-2005, 07:50 PM
I attended RCX (and so did my Kyosho Mini-Inferno) and was wearing a black Mini-Z-Racer hat.

:D Awesome! :D

Hammer
07-16-2005, 03:16 PM
I spent about an hour talking with the guy with the T90 tank.Sorry to continue off topic, however... ;)

I was at the RCX show on Thursday and Friday working with RCP Tracks setting up. We put together the on and off road combination RCP track at the Kyosho booth. The guys with the tanks were setting up next to us. I agree, it was very interesting talking with them and the tanks they built are amazing, in fact I took a couple of pics. :cool:

Also a couple of pics of the RCP Track at the Kyosho booth.

TNB
07-16-2005, 03:41 PM
Nice tank photo. Are you attending iHobbies in October?

TamiyaBF
07-16-2005, 10:22 PM
Does anyone know is Atomic is a Japanese or an HK based company ?

maxxenitout
07-17-2005, 02:02 AM
I believe I have read some where on here that it is a Hong Kong based company.

Hammer
07-17-2005, 02:46 AM
Are you attending iHobbies in October?I am definitely planning to be there. :D
I really hope to help RCP Tracks again, if I'm not overwhelmed with work. Unfortunately, it's just too early for me say for certain. :(