PDA

View Full Version : Slippery Nipples

BitHed
05-30-2005, 05:19 AM
...There are different third parties making different balls for the halfeight with the mini inferno model name on them...BitHed went a slightly different routeand picked up a set of these...

#53598 RC 5mm Alum Ball Connector (Fluorine Coated 10pcs) $9.50 (Information courtesy of Tamiya USA)

...MUCH lighter than stock balls, especially when you factor in 10 of them...The kicker is the flourine coating (No Nancy they dont make your teeth white) which makes them MUCH slipperier than 'normal'...even my very NON-RC wife commented on the smoothness of my balls :D Do yourself a favour and go out and grab a set of these...

...oh and sorry...they arent available in blue...but the colour is very VERY close to the 'titanium' colouring that 3Racing is using ;)

halfEIGHT
05-30-2005, 04:16 PM
Cool tip BH, I'll have to see if we can get some of these in! :)

mOOsE
05-30-2005, 11:40 PM
nice bit very nice!

BitHed
05-31-2005, 01:06 AM
...well its easy Moose...They are lighter, slicker, and MUCH easier to get and replace than 'other' options...They are superior in ALL aspects...

...sure halfeight ;) I do the hard work and you reap the benefits :p THATS why you employed me...

halfEIGHT
06-08-2005, 06:39 PM
...sure halfeight ;) I do the hard work and you reap the benefits :p THATS why you employed me...

That's why we pay you the big bucks! :D