PDA

View Full Version : Tire sizes

Vad
05-19-2005, 03:43 PM
Could someone give me the sizes of the H8 tires prefered in mm.

Has there been any success on mounting 1/10 scale touring car tires on the H8.

TNB
05-19-2005, 04:10 PM
I looked at some HPI Rally Tires the other day, but I didn't purchase them. They looked very similiar except the inside diameter on the outer portion of the tire looked slightly larger than the inner portion. I may try some later but I should be getting replacement tires and wheels within the next couple of days anyway, along with a couple of new slipper gears.

pukkita
05-25-2005, 11:27 AM
(This is my first post here, cheers to everyone!)

I just received a Fast Tires 1:10 touring dish rims + foams set (I intend to use these on asphalt and carpet) and the outside wheel diameter (rim+tire) is exactly the same as the stock rim+tire Half8 ones.

Have still to phisically mount these with the Itsy adapters, I'll do it maybe this Sunday when I finish moving, and will post pìcs.

I also have a set of HPI rally rims and tamiya rally tires but... guess what!? I forgot about the mousse! :)

hkopium
05-25-2005, 01:15 PM
1" Width x 2" diameter

Most 1/10 tyres with these dimensions should fit.

I used HPI radial.

BitHed
05-25-2005, 02:38 PM
...i fitted 1:10 26mm rims and the INSIDE of the rim hit the front steering setup, locking my wheels at FULL steering...

arch2b
05-26-2005, 02:48 AM
1" Width x 2" diameter

Most 1/10 tyres with these dimensions should fit.

I used HPI radial.
when i finally get my h8, that is the kind of setup i want :D

.5x8
05-29-2005, 05:11 AM
tats tight, but im not into alloy rims thing, so...what rims DO fit besides those? i ran the stock tires ALL DAY on the ASPHAULT and there is no wear i am very imporessed with the car so far! ill probably get those nice kyosho rims they had at RCX on the FULLY OPTIONAL parted h8.