PDA

View Full Version : FS - NIB - Inferno Mini 09 ARR

jeremynj
07-09-2009, 07:39 PM
I came across three of these kits brand new in the box sealed. I am looking to lose 2 of them. They are the ARR buggy-style with everything. I would like to get $250 for each. Let me know if any of you are interested. I know these are hard to come by. My contact info is below:

Jeremy
jeremynj@verizon.net

Jerry
07-15-2009, 08:36 AM
Good luck on selling those at $250. Purchased one off of ebay 6 months ago for $99. They are not hard to find. Go to any Hobbytown and you will find at least 2 of them. Sorry to say, these are dead in the water. Cute little rippers, but they break too easily and in my case, develop a nagging clutch/engine noise. Sorry for the negative feedback, but your in over your head on these.

Jerry
07-23-2009, 06:49 AM
Well, this is the only discussion running so---let's be frank---time to end this forum. Sorry, but it is over Johnny. Fat lady is singing. Turn the lights out and say goodbye. We all know the good points and bad points of this little buggy. Parts are hard to find in stock. So sweep the floor one last time and wave goodbye.

My little Mini is still running, but waiting for that damn clutch rattle/hangup again to appear, then it is all over for good.

This is probably my last posting until I PM somebody to take my Mini Inferno away for good.:eek: