PDA

View Full Version : ...But Why?

BitHed
03-15-2005, 08:56 PM
...A friend asked me this morning, 'Yeah but what's so good about it?

...So thats the question...Why are we all so excited about this platform?

...Without bashing other platforms TOO MUCH what does the Mini Inferno have that attracts us?

BitHed
03-15-2005, 09:01 PM
...One of the big things for me is its local..everything 1:18 so far has been US based...RTR's have been expensive and parts i have had to order from overseas...For me this car being done out of Japan is the happiest part...

...The fact that it is KYOSHO is great...Coming from a Mini Z background i know and trust the maker...Many newbies wont even know who KYOSHO is or what they are...That will all change very soon ;)

fasteddie
03-15-2005, 09:16 PM
For me the attraction has to be that I've always loved the look of the Inferno series- but wished they made a smaller electric version- well my dream came true!!! :D :D

I love the way it's being scaled down right through to the 3 diffs, just like it's big brother!

I think this will be a great addition to the ever increasing 'micro' market - it certainly looks like it can take a bashing!. :)

Mazda787b
03-15-2005, 09:39 PM
Ever since I got into R/C, about 7 years ago, I have wanted an Inferno. Now, my wishes can come true, and I can drive it in my basement!

BitHed
03-15-2005, 10:34 PM
...the 777 is definately one of those iconical RC's...The thing is so friggin famous...and so expensive, much beyond the reach of a low-profile hobbbyist like me...It will be great to taste the MP, albeit in a smaller scale...