PDA

View Full Version : So hows your 09?

DAVEMAN
10-07-2008, 06:07 AM
Not much action in here in a while. Did you guys run your 09's all summer? My
8th scales distracted me all summer so my 09 has been sitting on the shelf all summer....

DAVEMAN
10-14-2008, 06:43 AM
Jesus, I see I used the word "summer" a little too much there. I must have been half asleep while typing that...

t9dragon
10-15-2008, 07:08 PM
I haven't ran either of mine in 4-5 months. I have been having to much fun bashing my E-Maxx and driving my AX10 and X-Crawler on the rocks................

Tinytacohead
10-23-2008, 02:39 AM
I got sucked back into modifying my puter/s. I'm realllly thinking about snagging an SC8 eventually, and will definitely be grabbing an E-flight mCX before long though! :)

DAVEMAN
10-27-2008, 06:53 AM
I got sucked back into modifying my puter/s. I'm realllly thinking about snagging an SC8 eventually, and will definitely be grabbing an E-flight mCX before long though! :)

I'm not so sure that the SC8 is going to catch on racing wise...especially with a $700 price tag. I suppose I might be jumping to conclusions since I havent seen one run yet. I know at my local track the Slash class was one of the most popular the the begining of the season...but the numbers dwindled pretty quickly throughout the season. Most people went back to trucks and buggys. Time will tell....

Tinytacohead
10-27-2008, 12:30 PM
I'm not so sure that the SC8 is going to catch on racing wise...especially with a $700 price tag. I suppose I might be jumping to conclusions since I havent seen one run yet. I know at my local track the Slash class was one of the most popular the the begining of the season...but the numbers dwindled pretty quickly throughout the season. Most people went back to trucks and buggys. Time will tell....

Yeah I know. My hopes are the price drops a bit, helping the popularity, considering it JUST released. Remember the 09's original price tag! :eek:(though see below) I wish it would catch on cause they look straight badass. (if a little wide to be scale?) To see one run, go search Associated SC8 on YouTube. (given it's Saxton driving but..) Honestly, I rarely make it to a track anymore, I just think they look wicked, and seem like they can run pretty well too. It does/did piss me off that the 09 didn't really catch on after I bought it, but since the SC8's built off an RC8, parts should stay plentiful.. If it doesn't catch on I'd like the Slayer to, but I still prefer the SC8. (I think it'd be cool if it were 10th scale/a tad smaller, but I'm disabled, making it easier to carry around smaller RC's)

nitro_newbie
11-15-2008, 07:45 AM
hopefully this bored does pickup i just got the gp st!!! it should be here any day now! now to find my glow charger and startetr!

Jerry
12-08-2008, 02:30 PM
How's my 09? Well, ordered clutch bell, ball pins?, brake disk. All apart all over the place.
Question: I'm really having a problem with clutch. After 5-10 tanks, the clutch bell area sounds like a box of rocks. The buggy won't sit still, like starting it in gear. Ordered a new clutch bell with the inner bearing. Will this solve my problem. Finding that roller bearing inside at my local hobby store is impossible.
Question #2: Tried really extending the fuel line as much as possible, but the buggy still dies after 20 seconds upside down. Is there any other solves. I wish there was a better design of the tank so you could mount a swinging pickup inside when the buggy flips.
I've had mine for over a year and my patience is growing thin. This was my 1st try in the dirt and may be the last with a mini. Everybody is amazed at the speed of the 09. Really rips when fully warmed up. A low speed needle adjustment would have been nice for tuning. There seems to be a really fine line between rich and over lean.
Lastly, too bad this forum seems to be (is) dying a slow death. The economy is sucking the life out of everybody.
Want to pick up a Nitro Kart next summer for On-road. Here I go with another oddity.
Sorry for my rambling--Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year? Can it get any worse?

Tinytacohead
12-09-2008, 05:29 AM
Wow, a post here, haha.. as for your clutch & holding still, mine's pretty much always been like that, more so as the engine became fully broke in. I've actually never pulled the clutch apart to see what things look like though, lol. If you run into a fix, let me know! Not to jump on the gimpy bandwagon :p, but I'm disabled, & an RC that won't set still when I'm not on the gas is annoying to say the least!

The dieing after flipping has always been a problem for me too, since I can't run out & flip whatever I'm driving back over, (which I'm good at doing & my buddy gets tired of chasing after my cars, lol). Unfortunately I've never ran the 09 properly or managed to flip it though, but that sounds like a problem next year when I hope to finally get it on a track. Don't let it totally detur you from the dirt though, maybe try another vehical that's got more space in it for a proper setup. That said, I've never had any true onroad RC's. (just slammed a few offroaders)

And I second the forum, and 09, dieing out. The little buggers got some quirks, but it'd be great to have a full track of them blazing around! They looked like the next big thing when I got mine, and I aalmost convinced my buddy to get one too, but yeah.. oh well. It's too cool an RC for me to wanna sell off, considering how little they go for these days. (I guess I feel that way about any I get, haha) Like I said, hopefully mine will see some more use when the weather warms back up again. Oh, and Merry Christmas everybody! :)

Jerry
12-11-2008, 08:02 AM
Parts should be here Friday. When new, the buggy acted great. Little tough on idle, but stayed relatively still. When my clutch problems started was after 30+ tanks. My motor is fully broken in and screams, sucker will practically wheelie. Really squats under full throttle. Hopefully the new clutch bell with new inner bearing will do the trick. Do you have problems with your cheap brake disk. Have gone thru 3 of them. They strip out and start to free wheel. Anyways, will be about a week before I get a chance to fully fix and test. Have 5 inches of snow on the ground in Illinois. Will have to test in the driveway or lose it in the drifts.
Later.

Tinytacohead
12-11-2008, 08:30 PM
Parts should be here Friday. When new, the buggy acted great. Little tough on idle, but stayed relatively still. When my clutch problems started was after 30+ tanks. My motor is fully broken in and screams, sucker will practically wheelie. Really squats under full throttle. Hopefully the new clutch bell with new inner bearing will do the trick. Do you have problems with your cheap brake disk. Have gone thru 3 of them. They strip out and start to free wheel. Anyways, will be about a week before I get a chance to fully fix and test. Have 5 inches of snow on the ground in Illinois. Will have to test in the driveway or lose it in the drifts.
Later.

I started having the idle problem towards the end of my first quart. (not sure how many tanks that is?) No brake disk problems yet, though it's annoying they gave us two & you can't really adjust front/rear independantly, since there's no center diff.. I need to drain & clean my tank, as I got lazy and left fuel in it the last time I ran, quite awhile ago. :o I was pissed because it kept dropping a rear driveshaft for whatever reason. (which I think is still out at the moment) Something I find annoying about mini's is how much more pronounced slop is. It seems harder to keep wheels etc. slop-free, due to how much a small amount equals on such a small RC.

Jerry
01-02-2009, 02:53 PM
When I start the buggy it idles for about 5 seconds then sounds like a box of rocks then the clutch shoes expand and grab and won't let go.

Replaced the clutch bell, bearing, shoes. Same problem. The motor seems really sound. Will rip full speed, just won't let me brake without stalling because of the clutch.

Have taken apart the Mini 4 times in 4 days. Can't overcome the clutch problem. If I could figure out why the clutch shoes are expanding then locking inside the clutch bell.

Will try and replacing center diff bearings, front and rear drive shafts, shimming the clutch bell to help keep it from wavering, if all of that fails it becomes a shelf queen or if I get soft, a donation to someone who want's it so I don't keep messing with it.
:eek::eek::eek::eek:

Tinytacohead
01-03-2009, 09:01 PM
That's crazy! Yeah, my problem's not that bad, it's just like it won't idle quite low enough to keep from dragging the shoes a tad, or maybe the shoe springs are wearing out or something. (thought shouldn't be, I've not run it near enough for that) Good luck man! Also, if ya get mad and wanna donate it to anybody, my arms are open. :p

Jerry
01-06-2009, 08:46 AM
Well TinyTacoHead:
You will be the 1st in line for the donation. Putting it together (again) soon. It's a Nitro. I'm at my wits end. Just can't look at it because I will want to order more parts and putts with it and get mad. If it doesn't work, I will be in touch.

BTW, where are you located? Hopefully in the US. I'm not going to ship outside the continental US.

Tinytacohead
01-06-2009, 04:27 PM
Well TinyTacoHead:
You will be the 1st in line for the donation. Putting it together (again) soon. It's a Nitro. I'm at my wits end. Just can't look at it because I will want to order more parts and putts with it and get mad. If it doesn't work, I will be in touch.

BTW, where are you located? Hopefully in the US. I'm not going to ship outside the continental US.

Haha, I know the feeling. (ORDER MORE PARTS!!) Good luck! though just in case, yep, I'm in the US. I'll wish ya the best & not say just where yet though. :)

noR
01-08-2009, 02:24 PM
Hope you figure out that clutch problem.

My 09 ST dropped the lower kingpin on the front. Then my friends did. We cannibalized and went through another kingpin.

Not sure if I'm over tightening or what, but I keep losing that bottom screw holding the steering hub.

Any of you run into that? If it continues, I'll be getting some aluminum steering hubs and loctite.

Tinytacohead
01-08-2009, 10:33 PM
Hope you figure out that clutch problem.

My 09 ST dropped the lower kingpin on the front. Then my friends did. We cannibalized and went through another kingpin.

Not sure if I'm over tightening or what, but I keep losing that bottom screw holding the steering hub.

Any of you run into that? If it continues, I'll be getting some aluminum steering hubs and loctite.

I've not lost any with the stock plastic jobbers, but did all the time with aluminum. I loctited them, but it just didn't seem to do the trick for whatever reason. I eventually went back to plastic. (the aluminum was heavy & sloppy anyways. 3R brand, which are supposed to be top-notch) If I remember right, one of the tricks to retain those is to simply put some tape over them, though I might be remembering wrong. Search it, I bet you can find some posts somewhere, and good luck!

Jerry
01-11-2009, 10:39 PM
Hello again all:
Well, put new bearings in the center diff. New clutch shoes with the new clutch bell and bearings. Shimmed the front of the bell between the C-clip and the clutch bell to help stop the slop. Put together tonight and will hopefully running it tomorrow, barring snow.

TinyTacoHead--heads up. If it doesn't work, we will be in touch. I like the buggy, but if this doesn't work with the fixes, it is out the door and arriving at yours. Just can't stand looking at it, always thinking of ways of fixing the dreaded clutch problem.

The last solution is what I don't want to do. Replace the motor. The crank and bearing may be the problem? Can't see any reason why? Motor starts nicely and can really rip.

That's enough venting--until tomorrow:confused:

Tinytacohead
01-11-2009, 11:25 PM
Hello again all:
Well, put new bearings in the center diff...

Good luck man! :) I can't say I don't want it, but really hope ya get'r fixed too - I feel your pain.

Jerry
01-12-2009, 07:43 PM
Bad news:
Problem still exists. Better than before, but still idles and seems fine then grabs and sounds like a box of rocks, then lets go and idles and back and forth. Runs like a raped ape, but you can't brake while running because of the possibility of the shoes locking on the clutch bell.

Will be putting out the question on RCTech.net for answers. Hope to get help (or) out the door it goes to TinyTacohead who will give it a good home.

Excedrines here I come!:eek:

Tinytacohead
01-12-2009, 11:19 PM
Bad news:
Problem still exists. Better than before, but still idles and seems fine then grabs and sounds like a box of rocks, then lets go and idles and back and forth...

Hey man, got your message, but again, good luck!

Jerry
01-20-2009, 06:49 AM
Latest update:
Took out the front and rear drive shafts and will be starting it in a few days to hear the motor and clutch under no load. Had to not look at it for a week or so. Now have to find a new/used car to purchase. My '95 Pontiac Sunfire with 215,300 miles is dying a slow death just like the Mini.

Tinytacohead
01-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Latest update:
Took out the front and rear drive shafts and will be starting it in a few days to hear the motor and clutch under no load. Had to not look at it for a week or so. Now have to find a new/used car to purchase. My '95 Pontiac Sunfire with 215,300 miles is dying a slow death just like the Mini.

I hear ya man, my main ride, (and the only one that runs :p), has 194k on the clock & I'm tryin to decide what to replace it with. I'm a bit picky when it comes to cars/that kinda money.

Jerry
01-22-2009, 09:25 AM
May be purchasing a used 2006 Chrysler Sebring Touring w/ 34,000 mi.
Until the car thing is worked out, no work on the buggy. It is sitting on my work table in the basement with both drive shafts off of it.

My present car has a BAD head gasket and using 1 gallon of antifreeze every 3-4 days. 2 bad wheel bearings, no horn, 2 bad rear speakers, no heat in car, severely rusted around gas cap, slipping trans, rear brakes are almost gone, power steering starting to fail, 7,000 mi since last oil change and it needs a tune up. But, it has new tires on it.

Happy days:eek:

Jerry
01-24-2009, 04:34 AM
Tinytacohead:
I just purchased a ARR from e-bay, so I'm still in the 1/16 scale buggy game. Sorry, but I'm giving it one last shot. The "devil" buggy with the possessed clutch gremlins, will become the parts buggy. Just couldn't pass up $99 for a ARR, it is only missing Electronics which I have from the 1st buggy. Plus I already have a Spectrum with 2 receivers that I use with my other toys.

P.S. Found a used Chrysler Sebring so I'm happy again and a winning minimum bid on e-bay for a ARR Mini Inferno 09 $99.

Jerry
01-28-2009, 05:22 AM
Well, transferred the servos and receiver to the new ARR. The buggy will be started for the 1st time tomorrow. The old one with the possessed clutch problems now is a parts vehicle.:) Hopefully the new buggy will not develop the same problem the old one developed. Sorry Tinytacohead, you will have to wait a little longer. Running the buggy at our local track in Joliet this Saturday. 4-5 hours of run-in time. Post up later, if anybody is still watching this website.:confused:

Jerry
01-29-2009, 04:19 PM
Tried starting the new buggy and 5 revolutions then lock up. Tore the motor apart and the shim between the head and the piston sleeve was improperly made and poorly pressed in place. Seems that the sleeve is also out of wack at top dead center.

Stole the shim and sleeve out of the old buggy and put back together. Will try and run Friday. Leaving for the track Saturday morning and whould be REALLY MAD if I received a bad motor in the ARR. Problems just seem to follow this Mini.

DAVEMAN
01-30-2009, 06:17 AM
Geez Jerry...I thought I had bad luck in the ol RC world. Keep us up to date..

Jerry
01-31-2009, 09:41 PM
The new ARR swap-out worked. Was it ever nice to see the buggy idling and not taking off. Ran at least 10 tanks thru. Really did not have to run in the motor because of swapping out the sleeve and shim from the old buggy.
Had a blast and broke 1 A-arm and 2 knuckles trying to make a triple-jump that the 1/8 scalers were doing. Made 1 and crashed and burned on 2 others. Now have to rebuild. Just wanted to update the few that are still reading these postings.
:D

Tinytacohead
02-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Hey man, had surgery & was staying at buddies place for awhile afterwards. Stupid site kept saying I had the wrong username/PW, so I requested a new one and it still wouldn't let me in. :mad: I'm home now though and got in no prob.. so I was watching, just couldn't post, lol.

I can't say I'm happy to not be getting your 09, but great to hear you got your probs all straightened out! :) including your real car - I just bought one too, though my old one wasn't in near as bad a shape as yours. :eek: I've actually still got it and am trying to figure out what to do.. sell or tinker with it, hehe. Back to Mini's - maybe I can find a deal like yours, to get my buddy into them this summer.

Jerry
02-02-2009, 01:09 PM
Yes, I'm happy to see the replacement buggy running great. Bought the ARR on E-bay and was the only bidder at $99. You just can't beat that price, just have to do the work switching over the servos and installing the battery box and the receiver.

Now I may looking into some aluminum upgrades. Over the weekend, broke 2 knuckles and 1 A-arm trying a triple. Will look into the pricing and decide. Spent 5 hours of running/helping out with others running and my legs are tired from running to turn over other buggies that are on their back. Now back to fixing my broken parts.

Tinytacohead
02-02-2009, 09:11 PM
Yes, I'm happy to see the replacement buggy running great. Bought the ARR on E-bay and was the only bidder at $99. You just can't beat that price, just have to do the work switching over the servos and installing the battery box and the receiver.

Now I may looking into some aluminum upgrades. Over the weekend, broke 2 knuckles and 1 A-arm trying a triple. Will look into the pricing and decide. Spent 5 hours of running/helping out with others running and my legs are tired from running to turn over other buggies that are on their back. Now back to fixing my broken parts.

Never thought those parts would break so easily, though I've not tried any jumps like those either, haha. Pisses me off all the more that I sold a bunch of 3R gear, in their hard-to-get titanium color, to some jerk in Denmark or somewhere, only for him to never pay up. :mad: (don't ask me why I sent items before payment recieved, there was a stupid reason at the time that I now forget :o) One thing that did bug me about the aluminum parts was how much slop they had, (even being 3R), though I spose you can shim that out, and given time, plastic would wear and create the same. They seemed alot heavier as well. I had the lower kingpin loss issue with the knuckles, even after Loctite, though I never did put tape over them, a solution I believe I found somewhere on here.

Jerry
02-03-2009, 06:12 AM
Well, just ordered $60 in aluminum parts for the upgrade. Front knuckles, A-arm front and back, casters, etc. Should be here in 2-3 days. I guess I'm loving the new and improved buggy again!

Note: If that clutch problems EVER COMES BACK--ban me from this forum because it would not be suitable for viewing by anybody under the age of 18.
:eek:

Tinytacohead
02-03-2009, 02:19 PM
Well, just ordered $60 in aluminum parts for the upgrade. Front knuckles, A-arm front and back, casters, etc. Should be here in 2-3 days. I guess I'm loving the new and improved buggy again!

Note: If that clutch problems EVER COMES BACK--ban me from this forum because it would not be suitable for viewing by anybody under the age of 18.
:eek:

Hahaha! BTW, what brand aluminum goodies did ya go for, and what color? I kept my 3R titanium colored upper front arms, thankfully.

The guy that ripped me off is/was a member here, though I don't remember his name. May dig it up, and see if I've still got his phone number hiding away in my email account somewhere. If so, I'll be buying an international calling card, just to let him know what I think of him! He owes me $60, heh. :mad:

Jerry
02-04-2009, 05:58 AM
Ordered from "thetoyz.com". All are blue aluminum. Don't really care. Just didn't want plastic. Too rough on the front end and kept braking pieces. Will try these. Will post pictures later after the rebuild. If you want to see the track I run at it is "LeisureHoursRaceway.com". You tube has videos and there is a link on the master page for YouTube videos. They have a huge outdoor track (dirt and on-road) and a rather large indoor dirt track. The little buggy gets lost on the outdoor track in areas. Parts should be here in 2-3 days. Bad part is we still have almost 6" of snow on the ground still.

Tinytacohead
02-04-2009, 06:13 AM
Ordered from "thetoyz.com". All are blue aluminum. Don't really care. Just didn't want plastic. Too rough on the front end and kept braking pieces. Will try these. Will post pictures later after the rebuild. If you want to see the track I run at it is "LeisureHoursRaceway.com". You tube has videos and there is a link on the master page for YouTube videos. They have a huge outdoor track (dirt and on-road) and a rather large indoor dirt track. The little buggy gets lost on the outdoor track in areas. Parts should be here in 2-3 days. Bad part is we still have almost 6" of snow on the ground still.

Yeah, that's where I got all my 3Racing parts from - they sell more than one brand though. Hope ya didn't go for GPM or somthin of lesser quality. If I ever order any more aluminum goods, I'll be snagging shim kits along with as well. A little bit of slop = ALOT in such a small RC! Never tried running mine in the cold months. I spose I'm outta fuel at the moment anyways though, not to mention realllly need to buy a quality charger. I've got a Novak ION, but it's an older one that seems to have pretty well kicked the bucket. I can't complain though, as it was basically a freebie with an Ebay RC steal, which I snagged years ago.

Jerry
02-05-2009, 12:45 AM
Here's some pics. Sorry--didn't know about the GPM parts. Hopefully they will hold up better than plastic.
Parts:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/GeraldRisch/buggy%20pics/DSC00657.jpg

Front:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/GeraldRisch/buggy%20pics/DSC00662.jpg

Back:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/GeraldRisch/buggy%20pics/DSC00663.jpg

Done:
http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc302/GeraldRisch/buggy%20pics/DSC00664.jpg

Had to also replace the tires/rims. The originals that came with the ARR all cracked and split. Hope these new rims will last.

Tinytacohead
02-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Here's some pics. Sorry--didn't know about the GPM parts. Hopefully they will hold up better than plastic...

Lookin great man! The problem most people have with GPM, and it seems to be random, is fitment. Like they tend to have alot more slop than 3Racing stuff etc. How's your stuff fit?

Jerry
02-05-2009, 01:46 AM
The only problem was with the front cups. Bushings didn't fit well. Will have to watch for loose nuts. Could not fully tighten without some binding. Will try and to find a solution later.

t9dragon
02-05-2009, 04:18 AM
Hahaha! BTW, what brand aluminum goodies did ya go for, and what color? I kept my 3R titanium colored upper front arms, thankfully.

The guy that ripped me off is/was a member here, though I don't remember his name. May dig it up, and see if I've still got his phone number hiding away in my email account somewhere. If so, I'll be buying an international calling card, just to let him know what I think of him! He owes me $60, heh. :mad:

You still haven't gotten paid by that "IDIOT".

Tinytacohead
02-05-2009, 04:20 AM
You still haven't gotten paid by that "IDIOT".

Frik no!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

PS-go to bed, haha

Wolle
02-13-2009, 12:57 PM
Tinytacohead, I'm from Denmark - feel free to contact me if you need any help ;-)

Tinytacohead
02-14-2009, 06:49 PM
Tinytacohead, I'm from Denmark - feel free to contact me if you need any help ;-)

Oh cool. I'll have to see if I can dig up any information I had on him.. thanks. :)

Jerry
02-16-2009, 02:50 PM
Well, went out to the track on Saturday and broke NOTHING! Even cleared a long triple. Sorry Tinytacohead, but I'm keeping the buggy for a little longer. Only going to run it in the summer off-road. Marshalling at the track I go to in the winter is becoming a problem. Nobody helps out anymore.

The aluminum parts held up nicely and look great when clean. Well, this is my last post probably until summer. Later all.

DAVEMAN
02-20-2009, 09:08 AM
Well, went out to the track on Saturday and broke NOTHING! Even cleared a long triple. Sorry Tinytacohead, but I'm keeping the buggy for a little longer. Only going to run it in the summer off-road. Marshalling at the track I go to in the winter is becoming a problem. Nobody helps out anymore.

The aluminum parts held up nicely and look great when clean. Well, this is my last post probably until summer. Later all.

Glad you had fun with it. I've had my 09 to a track in Saint Louis thats gigantic, its made for 8th scales with massive jumps. My 09 did fine there, didnt break anything at all. Granted I was careful with it, but it got plenty of airtime off of the big ass jumps!

Jerry
04-19-2009, 12:24 AM
Hey TinyTacoHead:

Sad to be posting this, but the demons are returning. After a really hard day of running at a new track that will be opening soon, the sounds of grinding are returning. Sounds just like the last time. Not kidding. I just want to scream.

Will throughly clean, inspect and lube anything and everything. After testing, if the damn sound is still there and it's getting worse, you need to e-mail me your address at: Jerryrisch@aol.com and the 2 buggys and all of their parts, starter, radio anything connected to them will be on their way to your house. You piped up 1st and will gladly honor my word. It make a few days to clean and inspect. Going on vacation so I will try and get an answer ASAP. Hopefully you are still running these. Nobody I know has one. Would like to donate to somebody in need of these.

Tinytacohead
04-19-2009, 12:41 AM
Hey TinyTacoHead:

Sad to be posting this, but the demons are returning. After a really hard day of running at a new track that will be opening soon, the sounds of grinding are returning. Sounds just like the last time. Not kidding. I just want to scream.

Will throughly clean, inspect and lube anything and everything. After testing, if the damn sound is still there and it's getting worse, you need to e-mail me your address at: Jerryrisch@aol.com and the 2 buggys and all of their parts, starter, radio anything connected to them will be on their way to your house. You piped up 1st and will gladly honor my word. It make a few days to clean and inspect. Going on vacation so I will try and get an answer ASAP. Hopefully you are still running these. Nobody I know has one. Would like to donate to somebody in need of these.

Dang man, really sorry to hear that. If you want to spend more time on it, I don't mind at all. Just let me know!

Tinytacohead
10-10-2011, 03:16 AM
Bradley won the long putter...

Somebody please delete the above spam..... :mad: (and account)

Back to Mini grave-digging... I'm guessing you got yours back in action Jerry? I never heard from ya. (if you even read this, haha) Mine have been dormant for awhile, though coincidentally, I've actually been tinkering around with 'em the last 2 days & even just ordered some parts! :)