PDA

View Full Version : Servo's that fit the 09?

Smoothound
05-09-2008, 08:41 AM
Just acquired a 09 and it's the ARR kit, no mention of what servos fit apart from the Kyosho ones and some measurements. So I'm just wondering what other people are using in theirs assuming you all didn't buy RTR kits ;)

Cheers Phil

DAVEMAN
05-09-2008, 01:37 PM
I'm using a couple of hitech hs-81mg servos. They fit perfectly and work well for me.

Smoothound
05-10-2008, 03:41 PM
Cool!

I have one of those kicking around and I'm hoping to use a spare Futaba 9650 as well. I've not opened the box yet to check if either fits :o :rolleyes:

irish
05-26-2008, 04:49 PM
Just acquired a 09 and it's the ARR kit, no mention of what servos fit apart from the Kyosho ones and some measurements. So I'm just wondering what other people are using in theirs assuming you all didn't buy RTR kits ;)

Cheers Phil

And what is wrong with the RTR kits? for $189 bucks and saving money on servos even if the radio is junk it was worth the price 10 times over. i bought 3 rtr kits one for my son which is only 3 years old and it performs flawless. one i use and one that sitting in a box. don't mock rtr kits :)

Btw the servos in the rtr kits are metal gear and perform just like a hitec 55. very fast!