PDA

View Full Version : Wheres everyone at?

DAVEMAN
03-25-2008, 08:39 AM
This forum is so funny. Out of nowhere posts shoot up like crazy for two weeks or so...then nothing for a few months. So now that its starting to warm up is everyone running thier 09's? If you don't have one yet, not would be a goodtime to get one....check out this price....

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/9149

Kind of like the clearance price I'm guessing.

morati
03-25-2008, 09:22 PM
This forum is so funny. Out of nowhere posts shoot up like crazy for two weeks or so...then nothing for a few months. So now that its starting to warm up is everyone running thier 09's? If you don't have one yet, not would be a goodtime to get one....check out this price....

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/products_id/9149

Kind of like the clearance price I'm guessing.Wow! Thats an amazing price! Lowest I've seen.....I would get one but I bought a CRT .5 last season and am having fun with it. Also picked up a B44 that is almost finished being built. Just need a Lipo saddle-pack for it.
My KM-RC equipped Mini Inferno is awaiting the release of the new Novak Mongoose system.

Jeff
03-30-2008, 02:11 PM
That almost looks like closeout price because of it being discontinued. Are the rumors true that the Mini Inferno is close to extinction?

DAVEMAN
03-31-2008, 08:47 AM
If the price drops near the area of the Sportwerks Chaos...theyre like $80 on ebay...I'll pick up a couple more 09's. I hope parts dont get difficult to get if its discontinued.

t9dragon
03-31-2008, 03:51 PM
That almost looks like closeout price because of it being discontinued. Are the rumors true that the Mini Inferno is close to extinction?

Where did you here that rumor?:confused::confused:
I always thought $399.99 was way to high for a nitro mini, but that is what I paid for my 09 when it hit the LHS. I figured it was worth seeing how at the time I had a Chaos and had all sorts of problems with that little POS.........:D:D