PDA

View Full Version : Kyosho GP Mini Inferno 09 ARR Kit

Ohrmuschel2008
03-06-2008, 02:48 AM
All,
I am into the RC car world for many years yet mainly using electric models from various brands. I am planning to get my first 'real' engine vehicle.

Hence, I just came across the new Mini Inferno with the SIRIO 09 (1.5cc) engine and I am wondering how the ease of use is going to be. Has anyone experience regarding how troublesome it is to start the enginge, etc. How is the noice level, is it comparable to the pitch of a 3.5cc engine? Do you have any recommendations for newbies like myself entering the world of small cc engines?

I look forward to your replies.

TEXT
03-14-2008, 09:57 PM
LOL, Well for starters the Mini Inferno is good for racing, and it is a replica of its' bigger brother the Inferno 777. Its a great car, i just broke mine in last night, the engine is a little louder, but that is because the car has a smaller engine, if you really want to get the most out of that little engine without modding the ports and what not, you can just get an aluminum high performance muffler. The thing turns on a dime litterally. I like it, but it would be better for racing on a clay indoor track, the rough stuff it can't handle the best on. I think it's a really fun car!