PDA

View Full Version : Finally Here!!

maxxenitout
05-13-2005, 07:59 AM
Like I said in my introduction I have been patiently waiting for a package from HK, and it finally came in today... :) :) (ordered b4 ultimate got them and i'llpost pics later)Everything came in except my shocks :mad: Oh well looks like I will be waiting a few more days for them. Anyways it gives me a chance for a complete tear down and rebuild. I have read all your post on what to look for and what to fix. Thanks guys, hopefully it will make things go easier for me. After searching the web I noticed that ultimate hobbies (I love that place) has some stock and hop-up parts. Looks like I'll be taking a road trip b4 work tommorrow.
Heres my shopping list...
TI slipper shaft
Clear body
Stock chassis (I think I'm gonna try a little dremel work to it)
Itsy Bitsy Spyder touring car adaptors
and what ever else might make the car faster and give it the bling factor!
I'll let you guys know if I find anything not listed on the web site.
Peace!! :cool:

maxxenitout
05-13-2005, 06:57 PM
My work called me in early so I won't make it to ultimate but I did find some hop-ups closer to me at Southland Hobbies.

TNB
05-13-2005, 09:21 PM
My work called me in early so I won't make it to ultimate but I did find some hop-ups closer to me at Southland Hobbies.
Tell Henry I said hello and don't purchase all the option parts. ;) I should be there Saturday afternoon around the 21st. He's expecting me. I'll also be going to Ultimate and probably Pegasus, as well as RCX that weekend.

.5x8
05-14-2005, 12:04 AM
ULTIMATE HOBBIES?!?! WHOAA I GO THERE TOO!!! OMGGG I HOPE I CAN GET THERE SOON ANd GET MY H8!! (after i sell my xxx-bk)

maxxenitout
05-14-2005, 08:12 AM
Here are pics of what I have before I completely disassembled the half8 I'm still waiting on the shocks and a few other parts.

chrille
05-14-2005, 12:20 PM
I hate you!! :mad: Just kidding! :p Damn, those things wasent ugly! Gotta have that servoplate in SSG... :) Im crazy in SSG, Got the Yokomo SD SSG for example... :)

acsubie
05-14-2005, 12:48 PM
does ultimate also carry the 3racing parts???

maxxenitout
05-14-2005, 03:35 PM
Sorry for the confusion The 3racing parts all came from HK, I didn't make it to Ultimate, I had to be at work early. Hopefully I can get out of work early today and head out there. (Im feeling alittle sick :) ) They might carry the 3racing stuff though. They are very good at getting what people want. If not 3racing then they will carry someones hop-ups.When I got to Southland hobbies he was sold out of practically everything I wanted. He is ordering more stuff for next week. The ssg stuff is really nice I wanted to be alittle diffrent. I hope they hold up against my driving.

chrille
05-14-2005, 04:15 PM
maxxenitout, you are not gonna be so diffrent when my car is done! ;) Cause i will have almost everything you can get in SSG... :)