PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the Gallery...???

Migs
01-26-2008, 03:08 PM
I noticed a few changes in the forum since I last visited as far as layout/icons. Tried to view the gallery but nothing is there. Can any of the moderators chime in and explain what happened...???

Remember guys... if it ain't broke, don't fix it...!!! :p

arch2b
01-26-2008, 11:50 PM
mini-zracer had a vb upgrade and an unexpected side effect was the gallery issue. it's still there, nothing lost. there is just a hiccup that is being resolved asap.

Migs
01-27-2008, 12:00 AM
mini-zracer had a vb upgrade and an unexpected side effect was the gallery issue. it's still there, nothing lost. there is just a hiccup that is being resolved asap.

Thanks for the quick reply and explanation arch. I look forward to seeing the galleries again soon...

:)

Datrain
02-01-2008, 04:54 AM
Hey guys I just finished my project of getting two brushless moters in my MIST. I would like to submit pics but I can't figure out the gallery thing.

Migs
02-01-2008, 04:59 AM

arch.. what happened with the missing gallery being resolved ASAP...???

:confused:

Datrain
02-01-2008, 05:02 AM
I think that I attached a pic of the car without the body or the dual lipos

arch2b
02-01-2008, 12:53 PM
arch.. what happened with the missing gallery being resolved ASAP...???

halfeight is the site admin and is working on the fix. it effected other sites to so it's not jsut a single issue. also, mzr avatars were effected so he's got a nice task list going but i bug him every couple days:p rest assured, i want it back up asap just like you guys as i have about a weeks worth of images just waiting to get uploaded.

halfEIGHT
02-08-2008, 10:58 AM
We're working on it guys! :) We upgraded the Forums software and it unexpectedly caused the Gallery to stop working. Note also that the header/footer etc. are temporarily missing. :o Should all be fixed in the next couple of days. :)

Migs
02-25-2008, 04:25 PM
We're working on it guys! :) We upgraded the Forums software and it unexpectedly caused the Gallery to stop working. Note also that the header/footer etc. are temporarily missing. :o Should all be fixed in the next couple of days. :)

halfEIGHT.. it's been more than 2 weeks now since you said the gallery would be fixed in a couple of days.

Any update...???

Migs
03-29-2008, 10:52 PM
halfEIGHT.. it's been more than 2 weeks now since you said the gallery would be fixed in a couple of days.

Any update...???

WOW... so here it is over a month later from when I had asked about the galleries and they STILL aren't up.

This place has gone down hill so much it's not even funny anymore.

arch2b
04-24-2008, 03:21 PM
unfortunately, i am not involved with the back end of the code and can nto fix this myself or i would have long ago.

please feel free to email any moderator, even if to just kidly remind them this has yet to be fixed.

MadRUssian
05-02-2008, 04:02 AM
Status, admins??

Migs
05-25-2008, 07:21 PM
unfortunately, i am not involved with the back end of the code and can nto fix this myself or i would have long ago.

please feel free to email any moderator, even if to just kidly remind them this has yet to be fixed.

They obviously have more important things to do....