PDA

View Full Version : Truggy Conversion

BitHed
05-12-2005, 12:26 AM
...A quick internet search didnt get me what I wanted so time to ask for assisstance...

...What are the basics of a TRUGGY? How do i go about, What do i need to add or subtract to get my buggy pretending to be a truck? Any advice tips and most of all good LINKS would be very appreciated...danke...

BLACKHAWK444
05-12-2005, 02:53 AM
Well a truggy is basicly a buggy with monster truck tires and a monster truck body.

rstnboy
05-12-2005, 03:47 AM
Sometimes the truggy will have either wider suspension arms or extenders on the axles to make it wider overall. With the larger tires you usually have to go with a larger spur or a smaller pinion to offset the different final drive ratio, too.

ixlr8
05-13-2005, 07:33 PM
the motor has to be like an inch from the ground or somthing single deck chassis it has to be unbelivebly powerful all i know is now that i put the .21 in my revo if i go to a real race other than aclub race ill be with the truggy it has to be a certain weight also thats the basics that i know of look at the R.O.A.R rule book

.5x8
05-14-2005, 04:55 AM
here is how you make the h8 into a truggy....get a mamba...get some rc18t wheels and tires (i think they fit) and WABAM! lol theres ur truggy..lmao..

BitHed
05-14-2005, 05:28 AM
...at this stage I have RPM Revolvers and ProLine Dirt Hawgs lined up...I am working on getting the TOBEE CRAFT TLT Tread Extenders to fit...I was hoping to get to my supplier trhis afternoon but right now I am stuck with our cheerleaders getting this bloody dance figured out for our Athletics Festival next Friday...Oh the hardships of my job :cool: And yall thought i was JUST an english teacher :p