PDA

View Full Version : What Next.....?

fasteddie
05-11-2005, 07:31 PM
Well it's finally here and hop ups galore are here and on the're way which is all great.......

However I would like to get peoples thoughts on where the Half 8 platform may go........

My thoughts:

I think we will see a nitro (the end of the year I think) possibly a Monster or truck, and I would like to see them perhaps do a rally or dakar truck version as I think it would lend it's self well.......

Ciao :cool:

aculici
05-11-2005, 07:47 PM
How about something a little bigger. Hmm... 14th scale? Longer wheelbase, wider track, more stability. Micro nitro would also be more feasible if the chasse was a little bigger.

When I first started playing with my RC18T, I thought it was great stuff, but I think it would be more fun if it was a little bigger and more stable. Then H8 shows up, and based on the comparison photos (don't own H8 yet) it still seems a bit too small to my eye. I understand it's heavier and much less spin-out happy than an RC18T, but maybe make it just little bit bigger!

I know some people are going to say: why don't you got 10th/8th scale, and they maybe right, but I'm talking about splitting the difference...

mOOsE
05-11-2005, 10:05 PM
the half 8 is already the later of the two scales (10th and 18th) but if you want bigger, you can buy the yokomo 1/12th and make it a buggy. But definately no truck conversion for a buggy world champion look-alike.