PDA

View Full Version : halfEIGHT.com AVATARS

BitHed
03-15-2005, 02:54 PM
...We all love free stuff...and its not often that a big site caters to your EVERY need...

...We have put some avatars together for y'all to use if you want to...Well actually Bithed did them at 1am JST this morning...

...They are as 'Plug and Play' as possible so this is how it works...Read before you click, look before you leap, chew before you swallow...

1: Click the link for the halfEIGHT.com AVATAR GALLERY (http://halfeight.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=509)
2: Choose your favourite avatar and DOWNLOAD it to YOUR PC...
3: Go to your 'USER CP' and click 'EDIT AVATAR'...
4: UPLOAD your chosen avatar from YOUR PC...
5: Click 'SAVE CHANGES'...
6: Return your seat to the upright position :)

ruf4play
03-16-2005, 02:20 AM
I can't get the change the default "do not use an avatar" setting. :mad:

BitHed
03-16-2005, 02:26 AM
...Uno Momento Senor...We are aware of the problem and we are working on fixing it...In the meantime print off your favorite avatar, cut it out and paste it to the top left corner of your PC...VOILA!! Instant avatar...

...Sorry Ruf...we really ARE trying to fix it...

ruknd
03-16-2005, 02:52 AM
who let ruf in here...idjnt anyone tell him we dont like texans :p ...this just gives him another slew of RC topics to harass me at work about, lol.

halfEIGHT
03-16-2005, 01:30 PM
Ooops - try now. :)

ruf4play
03-16-2005, 01:31 PM
I didn't want a gaya$$ pint-sized dild0 version of a hillbilly dirt car anyways. "Dial some wedge into 'er!" :D

BitHed
03-16-2005, 02:28 PM
...Hey Ruf4play that comment of yours is a thread killer if i ever saw one...Be gentle :o

ruf4play
03-16-2005, 03:13 PM
I kill threads for FUN! For FUN MANG!!!

I will change my name to gentle4play now. :D

To be honest with you, I wasn't all THAT excited about the H8 when I found out it was electric. I hate nitro, but a micro nitro is kind of cool just from a packaging standpoint. That's why I held on my to my NRS4 Mini. The H8 is growing on me, though. I like the build of the FT RC18T, but I hate trucks. :p There should be some really good development coming out with this little guy.

BitHed
03-19-2005, 11:32 AM
...I am just loving that so many of us are using avatars...it makes it quick and easy to see who has posted and there is lots of different flavours to choose from!! Keep it up y'all :D

BLACKHAWK444
03-19-2005, 03:42 PM
I just took a different picture from the gallery and shrinked it muahahahahahaha