PDA

View Full Version : Mini Inferno 09 ST

Xircom
06-21-2007, 06:31 AM
Just bought Mini Inferno 09 ST ... needs a new folder ? :D

Tinytacohead
06-23-2007, 06:20 PM
I think it should have it's own folder, but judging by how slow things are in this one, I doubt it'll ever happen. :(

Xircom
07-04-2007, 04:56 AM
wonder if this is the only Forum talking about Mini Infernos ? Not much happening here ...

Tinytacohead
07-04-2007, 05:28 AM
wonder if this is the only Forum talking about Mini Infernos ? Not much happening here ...

By what I've heard/seen etc, not really. Seems the half-8's kinda started, farted & fell. :( If you find anywhere else, especially for the 09's, please give me a shout though!

DAVEMAN
07-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Yeah it kind of sucks that the 09 didnt catch on like i thought it would. You dont really hear anyone talking about it anymore. My guess is that kyosho will drop the kit soon. Heck, I've ran mine once and I've had thoughts of selling it or trading it for something else. I just dont have anyone to run with....

Tinytacohead
07-06-2007, 01:51 PM
Yeah, I figured it'd be a screaming hit, but I guess not, heh. I'm not selling though, it's a blast, alone or not, and I'm sure it'll be one of those RC's that I wish I had after it's dead & gone.

t9dragon
07-06-2007, 03:10 PM
The major problem I see with the 09 & 09ST is the price ($400.00). That has turned off alot of people. When you can get a 1/8 buggy or truggy for that price. Why would you want to buy the 09 or 09ST? I would buy another one because I love the small size of my 09ST. I have had mine since the first week of November '06. By the middle of November I had mine converted into the ST. The second problem is alot of LHS don't stock Kyosho parts. The problem I have with my 09ST is the wheels (cheap plastice) and tires (cracking after only a couple of runs).

Xircom
07-10-2007, 09:12 AM
maybe I did not run it quite often yet, but what happens with the plastic tires and what did the 09 have before ?

Tinytacohead
07-10-2007, 11:16 AM
maybe I did not run it quite often yet, but what happens with the plastic tires and what did the 09 have before ?

The Kyosho rims are just made of a rather brittle plastic that ends to crack easier than many other brands of rims. (and aftermarket rim support for the Mini is lacking) Personally I've not had a problem, beyond them cracking a bit on the inside half of the rim. Not had one break completely or problems with tires or any of that kinda thing. I wish people would get over the price because you really get alot for the money spent, and if you look around hard enough you can find the buggy well under $400, brand new. Oh well, I'll definitely be holding onto mine. It's just too cool and too fun to get rid of!! :D For the record, mine was $319USD before shipping, a few months back.

t9dragon
07-10-2007, 04:11 PM
The Kyosho rims are just made of a rather brittle plastic that ends to crack easier than many other brands of rims. (and aftermarket rim support for the Mini is lacking) Personally I've not had a problem, beyond them cracking a bit on the inside half of the rim. Not had one break completely or problems with tires or any of that kinda thing. I wish people would get over the price because you really get alot for the money spent, and if you look around hard enough you can find the buggy well under $400, brand new. Oh well, I'll definitely be holding onto mine. It's just too cool and too fun to get rid of!! :D For the record, mine was $319USD before shipping, a few months back.

I bought mine the week the LHS got them in (first week of November 2006), so I paid the $400 for it.