PDA

View Full Version : Looking for 3Racing alum front shock tower?

R32dude
06-16-2007, 03:44 PM
If anybody has a 3Racing aluminum front shock in the titanium color, I would like to buy it! It is the last piece I need to complete this buggy once and for all!
E-mail me at allieestes@yahoo.com Thanks in advance! :D

SteveR1960
06-17-2007, 01:09 AM
http://shop.tinyrc.com/help.php?section=contactus&mode=update

Use this link to drop a note to TinyRC to see what they can get you. Do you care if it is 3Racing vs. Atomic?

R32dude
06-17-2007, 06:22 AM
I want the 3racing because the rest of the car is all 3 racing-I havnt been able to find any dealer who has any of these left and it seems 3racing has stopped making them. So i'm hoping someone has one that they arent using or are willing to sell. I would definently pay $20 for this $10 part! :D

Tinytacohead
06-28-2007, 03:03 AM
Yeah, I'm also after one of those, and I'd gladly pay $30 for this $10 part. :p I've been in contact with 3Racing three times over the subject and they're pretty firm that they'll never produce another in that color. Figures, I never get all my stuff to match. There was another company that makes aluminum parts that look to be the same color, but I don't remember who, and of course you can never tell from a picture, especially when it comes to anodized parts..