PDA

View Full Version : this is sad..

Tinytacohead
05-17-2007, 11:45 PM
Well I was really hoping maybe this forum would pick up when the weather started warming up, but still, nobody seems to be around. :( Don't really get it, the little 09 is just too cool & fun to die off without ever really getting a start..

t9dragon
05-18-2007, 08:55 PM
I would have to agree with you, tacohead.

It is very sad.......................... :mad: :mad:

I love my 09ST.................. :D :D

SteveR1960
05-19-2007, 01:59 AM
LOL - I guess it is a matter of perspective. I think the ast time someone complained about activity we were getting less than one post a dy. More like 1-2 a week. SO I asked to be a mod so we could make sure as people visit we have some interaction. Well, I was on a business trip the last 2 weeks and could only check in every 3 days. Today I find 15 new threads and over 25 total new posts in 3 days. So I think this forum has picked up.

One of the things I notice here is that there are always a lot of "guests". Folks just reading the board. There is so much infor here since H8s are not new that searches answer most questions.

As for the 09, it is my understanding not that many people have them yet.

Tinytacohead
05-21-2007, 03:42 PM
...As for the 09, it is my understanding not that many people have them yet.

I meant solely for the 09. It may have just released last fall but Christmas was the perfect season for somthing like that, no matter the weather. It's now getting pretty warm out, even over here around the mid-east coast, and this section of the forum's no more alive than it was when I found it. Oh well, here's to hoping things will pick up and the 09 will be better noticed as the year & warm weather continues. Seeing some high quality, aftermarket parts already being discontinued, (as well as nobody here), things seem pretty bleak to me though.