PDA

View Full Version : Mini Inferno ST 09 (GP)

Robmiezer
04-02-2007, 12:38 AM
I have seen a couple of these and I know they have just recently been released. But does anyone know where to get one (besides ebay)?

Tinytacohead
04-02-2007, 06:55 AM
Ebay is the only place I've seen them for sale, though I think somebody mentioned some on order for their hobby shop, in my other ST thread..

t9dragon
04-02-2007, 04:16 PM
There was an online shop in Japan that had some. You can also convert the 09 into an 09 ST.

halfEIGHT
04-02-2007, 06:21 PM
Ebay is the only place I've seen them for sale, though I think somebody mentioned some on order for their hobby shop, in my other ST thread..

Might have been me - we have these arriving this week at shop.TinyRC.com. :)

Robmiezer
04-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks! let me know when they come in...
I had a mini inferno electric, but it was recently stolen. So, I need to replace it and I have wanted to try a nitro and the ST so thought this would be a good way to get started.

PS. You may see more of me on here asking "newbie" nitro questions (Just a Warning)...

tanandy09
04-03-2007, 05:03 AM
A video to whet the cravings...

Mini inferno 09 ST Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeh_CMLlMjk)

Tinytacohead
04-03-2007, 05:17 AM
Wow, I still think Truggy's look goofy, but it sure runs good on the track!! I may just have to convert mine over, though I'll likely stick with the buggy body, and I'll wait for genuine ST parts to be available. (like aluminum upper arms) The buggy body doesn't look right compaired to the width of the tires etc. but I still think it looks better than an oddly shaped stadium truck with a big honkin wing out back. :p Thanks for the link! If I didn't have a girlfriend I'd just buy an ST and have both, lol.

Lau
04-03-2007, 10:46 AM
lol i think it looks kinda cool :p its kinda annoying that theres no kyosho distrib in the uk or else i would have had mine looking like that now just waiting on the shells and body mounts

Tinytacohead
04-03-2007, 11:09 AM
The more I watch that video the cooler it seems to look, haha.