PDA

View Full Version : Hi real newbie need help mamba 25 esc

l0ki
02-27-2007, 07:15 AM
I want to upgrade my KMI with a mamba 25 esc and AON 4900 do I need to upgrade also my receiver or I can keep the original one?

Thanks all.

dickdastardly
02-27-2007, 08:41 AM
I want to upgrade my KMI with a mamba 25 esc and AON 4900 do I need to upgrade also my receiver or I can keep the original one?

Thanks all.
Not trying to rude m8, but there is soooo many post answering your questions.
have a quick search

i have a wraith+quark 33a .
also you will need to beef up the drive train and other bits..
i have add to my H8 ST atomic cups all round
3r steering block
3r rear hubs
3r Steering Assembly
sadly gpm c-hubs ( got atomic ti collar that dont fit the different from stock size holes ) getting 3r ones
Gpm ally motor mount
2x IB 1400 packs

kyosho 09 metal diffs f/r
Mini Inferno ST Rear Blue Aluminum shock tower
Mini Inferno ST Front Blue Aluminum shock tower
Mini Inferno Half 8 Blue Aluminum Center Bulk 3racing
Mini Inferno Half 8 Blue Rear Anti Roll Bar by 3racing
Mini Inferno Graphite Steering Servo Plate
MIP Mini Inferno & ST Center Ball Diff Differential
Mini Inferno Half 8 Blue Front Anti Roll Bar 3racing
Kyosho Mini Inferno ST MIP Swing Shafts CVDS kit 1 pair
Mini Inferno ST Complete Delrin Arm Set
pitbull chassis on the way.

yes you will need to replace ALL the electrics, reciver,servo,ESC and batterys
as far as i can make out if you dump a brushless in without hop-ups you will have a smoking non moving inferno

l0ki
02-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Hi u r not rude m8 my problem is I'm really newbie and u all post very complex info and a lot of biiiiig discussions and argue my problem is simple and I want a simple answer. I have a KMI and looks like my servo got broken I search everywhere and I want to change it to something else so I came to see that is better to change also the ESC I can not spend a lot of money right now so I want a mamba 25 and a motor AON I so that is ok but I want to know what other parts I need to put inside to not get smoked and to make it run. I so on the forums that is ok also an HS-85mg so I will take also this but about the rest I have no ideea like I don't even know from what is stand ESC ;) anyway who can give me some links and ... maybe some pics how to do it will be really great.

btw sorry for my english :( I'm not a native speaker.

dickdastardly
02-27-2007, 02:35 PM
ok well simple answer, most of what is on my list of hop-ups you will need!!!!!

you will NEED new diff f/r and center, atomic cups, ally motor mount, ally center dogbones, things like the shock towers are not need, but when you got your car brushless 1 bang and you will prop need new 1s.

you will need new reciver and the servo you said is a good 1. :cool:

ESC = electronic speed controler