PDA

View Full Version : Does somebody have a real video

Oliv996
05-03-2005, 12:49 PM
I'm fed up with demonstration video with only a big jump in the air or a long straight line on the street... does somedy have or could give a link to action video on a real track, which finaly demonstrate the abbility of a racing model ????

Thanx a lot

Olivier

hkopium
05-03-2005, 02:22 PM
I'm fed up with demonstration video with only a big jump in the air or a long straight line on the street... does somedy have or could give a link to action video on a real track, which finaly demonstrate the abbility of a racing model ????

Thanx a lot

Olivier

I once watched an European H8 racing video which was the best I have seen. Many H8s racing together on a nicely designed outdoor track with platforms and so. Lots of jumping and drifting. But I lost the link. :( Hope someone can post it again.

Anyways, here is an indoor sand track racing link... click it and then click "PLAY VIDEO" somewhere on the page (upper middle). This should make you buy the H8 right away. :D

http://www.rchall.com/viewtopic.php?p=159

Crunch
05-03-2005, 03:56 PM
Hey hkopium, that's a video from the local MMS track......

Infact, just got home from there. :p

hkopium
05-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Hey hkopium, that's a video from the local MMS track......

Infact, just got home from there. :p

Are there many people playing H8 over there? Tues and Sunday are buggies racing day, correct?

Have u seen any shop selling the new graphite parts in KWS? By Chi Ngai or 3Racing? I think I will go shop some graphite and titanium parts tomorrow.

half8 abuser
05-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Well as soon as my radio and mamba show I get some good video of it on the backyard track.

Does anyone know of a place that I can host the video once I finish it?

Crunch
05-04-2005, 12:23 AM
Can't wait to see your vids "Half8 Abuser", I have a mental image in my head of a guy "abusing" the crap outta a tiny RC car..... :eek:

hkopium - Most guys drive the H8 at MMS now a days, since the car is so new, everyone is still trying to find the best setting for the car.

I was in KWS a few days ago and saw some 3Racing parts are available, but nothing carbon yet.

BitHed
05-04-2005, 04:46 PM
...abuser what about photobucket...they have all MY eye-candy stored there...They might do video...

...I have just purchased a new pc for work and it does everything so i will be able to do some video once i can figure out the software too...Oh goody goody...I already have my BGM sorted out...I cant let DAV's BonJovi inspired video be the best there is :mad: LOL...

hkopium
05-04-2005, 04:47 PM
Can't wait to see your vids "Half8 Abuser", I have a mental image in my head of a guy "abusing" the crap outta a tiny RC car..... :eek:

hkopium - Most guys drive the H8 at MMS now a days, since the car is so new, everyone is still trying to find the best setting for the car.

I was in KWS a few days ago and saw some 3Racing parts are available, but nothing carbon yet.

The carbon stuffs are not available in KWS. I went this afternoon. In fact, not many hop ups are available.

However, with special help, I am getting black graphite front shock tower, all titan shafts (for wheels and diff.), the blue alum. motor seat, black graphite servo this week or latest early next week. And the rear black graphite tower as well!!! :D

half8 abuser
05-04-2005, 07:54 PM
...abuser what about photobucket...they have all MY eye-candy stored there...They might do video...

...I have just purchased a new pc for work and it does everything so i will be able to do some video once i can figure out the software too...Oh goody goody...I already have my BGM sorted out...I cant let DAV's BonJovi inspired video be the best there is :mad: LOL...

Cool I will look into that. The video would look good with a nice Panictoys banner on the fence ;) :D

DAVMOR
05-04-2005, 08:12 PM
Here you have the link to the amazing Bon Jovi music video with some images of the mini inferno's accion. I think that the greatest thing of the video is the music, not the mini infernos :D :D

http://www.technicalrp.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=Downloads&file=index&req=getit&lid=16

Now. I'm working on another musical video (not for a Britney Spears song)with images of the mini-z on board cam car action...

About your next production, Bithed, my friend, which great sound track will you use? 80's, 90's? I have a great curiosity... :)

David Moret