PDA

View Full Version : Hello

tunnelhead
03-15-2005, 10:34 AM
Glad that I found this site!!! Cant wait to get the half 8. Well I am new to the hobby. My first rc car was the new Losi xxx-nt Adam Drake 2. And my other to cars are Associated 18T's. I race them at the local hobby store. They have races tuesday and Fridays, have had good sucess at it. Raced a stock truck in the modified class and have finished very well. Looking at adding the half 8 to my growing collection of cars. From the looks of the half 8. It should do very well racing. Always looking for better ways to beat the competion and I think that half 8 will do that. Also have the new Jammin X1 CR on order cant wait for that. Only think missing from the battery cars is the smell of nitro. Thanks again for this great site!!!

BitHed
03-15-2005, 11:04 AM
...TunnelHead we are glad you found us...Spread the word at the track mate...You KNOW this is the lace to be for ANYTHING to do with the Half Eight :D

halfEIGHT
03-15-2005, 12:14 PM
Welcome tunnelhead! Don't worry, I'm sure Kyosho will come up w/ a tiny smoke machine hop-up to go w/ the other fake engine bits, complete w/ faux nitro smell... :D

tunnelhead
03-16-2005, 08:27 AM
maybe they will have a little tray option where you can burn nitro insents.Spelling? Just kidden. I spread the word to who ever will listen. Part of me want to keep it to myself and blow the guys away at the track when I finally get one. But the other side says share and have a whole pack of mini infernos running around the track.

coryj
03-18-2005, 12:31 AM
one thing electric can never match...

that wonderful nitro smell that I live for

TNB
03-18-2005, 06:08 PM
That woman in your avatar may disagree. :D