PDA

View Full Version : mini inferno project

greigb
02-04-2007, 11:39 AM
hello this is my first post here so be nice :)

i just got a mini inferno off my friend, i had been out of rc for about a year, used to have a revo and hong nor crt. now am back with something for abit of fun. (also am from ENGLAND)

i want to know what sites are the best...... rc mart looks good has a wide variety of products from a wide vareity of manufactors.
what i want to know is which is the most reilable???
yeahracing
3racing (vareity of views some say their good some say their bad whats your opinion?)
topcad
sato
atomic

all above are manufactors of mini inferno parts and the marjorty are the same but which are best?

also what are the best parts to get for the mini inferno?
it already has oiled shocks
mamba
also alloy front and lower suspension holders
1100 mab battery ( can some one please put in the direction of some good batterys was think of li-po's and also a decent charger please)
standard radio gear
also servos i think hopefully sam will reply to this.

so what i want to know is the essential parts?
what the best parts to buy?
who are the best manufactors?
where is the best place to buy from?

also i have never had a eletric before and was wondering is their anything i should know?

thanks greig

pllbz
02-05-2007, 09:20 PM
rcmart is ok...you'll wait a while cuz they are in Hong kong....3 racing is good for aluminum parts..don't buy 3-racing diffs they suck.....integy is good you can get it from ebay or tower hobbies...in the states though (sorry) ..main parts to get is diffs, alum. shock towers, oil shocks, tires, alum. knuckles and a good battery pack.