PDA

View Full Version : should i ,& where to buy?

supafastsupra2
04-30-2005, 08:16 PM
ive been contemplating whether or not to buy a half 8 ,since i already have a mamba 6800. so,where can i buy a half8 that doesnt require emailing sum1?and where can i buy option parts for it?..supa :cool:

half8 abuser
04-30-2005, 11:18 PM
Well, if you are in the states you are going to need to e-mail some one because they haven't hit here yet.

Other options are getting one from here or going to e-bay. I got mine off e-bay for $189 shipped from Japan. It only took 4 days to get to my house.

I just ordered a mamba 6800 for my car and can't wait to get it. From what I have read on here once it’s installed the car is worth every penny.

As far as parts once gain you can get them from here or talk to bithead (aka. http://www.panictoys.com/) He is a member here and will hook you up. I got my shocks from him. Really good guy though he does look a little funny but you didn’t hear that from me ;)

Hope this helped. Peace.....

supafastsupra2
05-01-2005, 12:13 AM
ok, ive found a site to order from, now i just need to know what servos fit.i have an airtronics,will it fit?,or should i buy a hitec hs-85?

half8 abuser
05-01-2005, 05:17 AM
Everyone seems to happy with the Hitec HS-85MG. Get the MG version the so you get the metal gears.