PDA

View Full Version : The Price Sucks!

yellowpasta2000
01-11-2007, 05:26 AM
I saw the 09 running at my local track at HotRod Hobbies CA. and it was so cool and it was clearing the tripple jumps. :D I wanted one after seeing how cool it is. I looked it up and the damn little thing is almost 400 dollars! :eek: $h&t i could buy a real 1/10 or 1/8 rc car for 400. Now the only thing stopping me from buying it is the price. The cheepest i found it with tax was 355 bucks at www.ultimatehobbies.com. its been a week since iv'e been wanting it and im starting to get mad and go crazy. Every day i complete the steps to order off line as when it gets to the creditcard number part i "x" it out. This Price SUCKS!!! :mad:

pain989
01-11-2007, 08:10 PM
Dude you get a starterbox, glow igniter, radio, siro nitro motor and upgrades parts, if anything it shouldbe more the 400. I would think its alot easier to make a 1/10 scale car because there so much bigger

t9dragon
01-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Dude you get a starterbox, glow igniter, radio, siro nitro motor and upgrades parts, if anything it shouldbe more the 400. I would think its alot easier to make a 1/10 scale car because there so much bigger

I agree it is well worth the $400. All you need to get it running is batteries for the glow igniter, radio, starter box and some fuel. The 09 is one of the better Nitro Mini's on the market. And what is included in the box is a great buy for $400. It is built just like a 1/8 buggy........................ :D

Aubrey
01-19-2007, 03:50 AM
Please provide a link or contact info for The Box track.

Thx