PDA

View Full Version : Mini Inferno for sale!!!!!

maxxenitout
01-03-2007, 08:08 AM
Been awhile since I visited this site been. Thought I would give you guys a chance to pick this up along with some of my other cars. After taking the plunge into 1:1 cars I'm left with little or no time to mess with my rc's anymore. Plus I need the cash to get my Grand National just a little bit faster :) This car was built as a clone to the one I bashed with, but was never run it became a shelf queen...lol..

Mini Inferno
Another brand new never run car. Car Is equipped with Kyosho upgrade shocks with shock socks.Diffs have been upgraded to Mini Inferno St diffs but need to be reworked seem alitlle tight.Car has 3racing upgrades including silver carbon fiber shock towers, servo plate and the front plate(?) and carbon fiber diff braces. Also has 3racing motor mount, motor heat sinks(2), titanuim turnbuckles and titanuim hinge pins, titanuim screws, cvd's, front aluminum steering block, rear aluminum hub carrier,aluminum motor mount,aluminum rear chassis brace,titanuim center dog bones and aluminum Sterring rack. It has Atomic alloy slipper gear and slipper disc. Inferno comes with AON electric 4900 motor with mamba esc. and HS-81mg sterring servo and United Rc sport pack. Inferno will also come with a brand new in package Proline Crowd Pleazer body.Also comes with 10th scale wheel adaptors and HPI 6 star rims and 2.2 rally tires.I also upgraded the ball bearings but can't remember what company but most likely they are 3racing.Can Include Airtronics 75mhz Fm Ch.86 receiver as an option for a bit more. Will include alot alot of stock parts.
$300.00
WILL NOT SPERATE SO PLEASE DON'T ASK.

I DO NOT DEAL WITH PAYPAL FOR CERTAIN REASONS SO ONLY POSTAL MONEY ORDERS ONLY...SORRY
If you have any questions email me @ maxxenitout@hotmail.com