PDA

View Full Version : Howdy Partners......

fasteddie
03-15-2005, 08:01 AM
Ok I'm not from the wild west... (well not in the USA anyways) am from the UK and have been following the progress of the mini inferno since it was first anounnced on kyosho.fr last year via Bitheads updates on one18th (thanks, great job ;) )

Can't wait to get one of these little rockets -always wanted a 1/8th buggy but could never justify it ......until now!! + it's electric, me no like nosiy nitro) :cool:

Look's like it's going to be a great platform, and well supported, I'm eager already to know what else they may release in the series (a Truck would be nice! ;) ) And it's great now we've got our 'own place' -halfeight.com to hang out at.....

TTFN :p

BitHed
03-15-2005, 08:58 AM
...Hey FastEddie...Welcome to the boards...Its a bit hairy right now but it will settle down before you know it :) We intend to be THE Half Eight site on the planet...Good to have you here...and even better to see you are from the GREAT KINGDOM...Dont forget to get some more of your mates in here too ;)

halfEIGHT
03-15-2005, 12:23 PM
Welcome fasteddie - where in the UK are you? I'm originally from the UK myself. :)

fasteddie
03-15-2005, 05:12 PM
Oh cool, originally from Cornwall (where I still spend alot of time) but now live just outside Brighton on the Sussex coast with my wife.... :cool:

halfEIGHT
03-15-2005, 06:31 PM
Nice! I'm from Essex, but I'm now in the US. :)

fasteddie
03-15-2005, 08:20 PM
Cool...... :cool: