PDA

View Full Version : EP Conversion Challenge...

BitHed
11-24-2006, 01:12 AM
...Well Xmas is upon us...And RC'ers are always creating new bits and systems and ALWAYS need extra cash...Halfeight.com understands this dilema and we have decided to give you all an incentive...

...Halfeight.com will reward $25 store credit to the first person to post a detailed review w/ part #s of how to convert the EP Mini Inferno to the beefed up 09 drivetrain...

...Hows THAT for a Xmas bonus :D So let the testing begin!!

*All decisions on who gets paid what and when will be made by Halfeight.com management...ALL decisions will be final...But dont let that scare ya :D

gazzer55
11-24-2006, 10:05 PM
I certainly can't wait until the answer is up! I'm interested to see what diff should be used for the center. I'm thinking the MIP Ball center diff would do the job.

halfEIGHT
12-10-2006, 05:52 PM
Just bumping this thread - who will take on the challenge?! :cool: :D

BitHed
12-11-2006, 05:57 AM
...i think all the 09'ers are having too muchy fun with it STOCk to worry about trying ;) lol...

Migs
12-11-2006, 06:06 AM
...i think all the 09'ers are having too muchy fun with it STOCk to worry about trying ;) lol...

Ya... to be honest, I really can't see anyone taking on this challenge. People might be more motivated if the prize was maybe $50, $75, or even $100. Even though the Mini Inferno is small.. the parts aren't cheap, especially hop-ups.

Just my 2 cents...

We now return to our regularly scheduled program.... :D