PDA

View Full Version : Official US Kyosho Mini Inferno Launch Date: May 9, 2005

halfEIGHT
04-27-2005, 06:31 PM
Kyosho have announced that the Half Eight Mini Inferno will be released in the US on May 9, 2005.

They have also posted the Half Eight Mini Inferno 777 Manual (http://www.kyoshoamerica.com/manuals/Half%20Eight%20Mini%20Inferno%20777%20%28Type%201% 29.pdf) in PDF format.

hated1racing
04-28-2005, 01:52 PM
the tower hobbies listed price for the yellow one is 184.99. that is insane. i ordered mine from stella with expedited shipping and it would be less than towers price once they tack on their shipping. that is lame...

RURC
05-03-2005, 06:22 PM
:mad: Thay also said April 1 and April 20. Thay are so full of crap I have decided to wait and see if the car is going to get any support in the US befor I spend any more effort on the carbon chassis and shock towers, and the lipo batteries. I am beyond dissappointed in their utter contempt for the American market and hope the entire company folds. I have spent a lot of time and effort, not to mention the problems with getting robbed, working for this car and to have them treat us (the customer) like an unwanted, bastard, one legged and no armed, step child has me beyond furious. I like to work with companies that work WITH the consumer. Companies like Schumacher, Assoicated, Castle Creations, Multiplex, and even Losi try within reason (and sometimes beyond) to help the consumer. Kyosho feels that thay are God's gift to the RC hobby. Well I feel thay are wrong. Maybe somday I will change my mind. But that day is a long way away. :mad: