PDA

View Full Version : ...stylee...

BitHed
04-27-2005, 03:06 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/bithed/DSC00413.jpg

lukeita
04-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Wow... nice wheels... and shox springs: are they optional kyosho parts?
And why the grid on the top?
bye

BitHed
04-27-2005, 09:09 PM
...the springs are KYOSHO H8 parts, the rims are HPI 'stock car' and the mesh on the to is to stop BIG rocks getting into the BIG hole i dug out :o It was an experiment :D

vindictor67
04-28-2005, 03:09 AM
Sweet! Hey bit are you still using the BIT-HEX adapters? Any problem with the adapters slipping?

BitHed
04-28-2005, 04:14 AM
...nope...its all still good...but i think i have a diff mis-alignment or something...when my steering is locked hard in either direction the opposite whees seizes...bit of a pain in the bum and not quite sure how to go about fixing it...but the wheels themselves are no problem..They DO take a few more meteres to get wound up though...but once they are on they are VERY ON!!

arch2b
04-29-2005, 12:39 AM
i like the looks much better :)

vindictor67
04-29-2005, 01:12 AM
...nope...its all still good...but i think i have a diff mis-alignment or something...when my steering is locked hard in either direction the opposite whees seizes...bit of a pain in the bum and not quite sure how to go about fixing it...but the wheels themselves are no problem..They DO take a few more meteres to get wound up though...but once they are on they are VERY ON!!

That sucks about the steering. I'll have to check mine. Does it happen holding it in the air as well as on the ground? Maybe start changing the steering endpoints on the Tx. Maybe you can get away from it without loosing too much steering. Keep us posted what you find!