PDA

View Full Version : Xspede 1/10 wheel adapter package

minijosh
10-16-2006, 03:38 PM
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=144_653_701&products_id=15778

Well I got these in the mail and they look nice. Too bad they don't fit on my ST. How gay is that? I can't even use them. They are too short. Anyone else have this problem? Is the ST that much wider than the buggy or is my suspension arms that wide?

rgcwr
10-16-2006, 06:07 PM
Yes your ST is that much wider. You need to look for the ST version.

H8er
10-16-2006, 07:22 PM
http://www.rcmart.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=144_653_701&products_id=15778

Well I got these in the mail and they look nice. Too bad they don't fit on my ST. How gay is that? I can't even use them. They are too short. Anyone else have this problem? Is the ST that much wider than the buggy or is my suspension arms that wide?

Cmon dude, you know better. Please don't use the word gay. It's pretty offensive to some people. I usually don't want to act like a "junior mod", but that's just not cool.

minijosh
10-16-2006, 08:14 PM
Well if you look up the term gay in the dictionary it means to be lively and full of joy. I was using the term as in being very facetious, it had nothing to do with living a different lifestyle. Thanks H8er for responding and getting the thread off course.
Hey Frog racer, do you know if anyone makes the ST version? I've never seen one yet, that's why I bought this version.

rgcwr
10-16-2006, 08:25 PM
Some of the best CVD's / Universal axels are made by MIP.

Several folks on ebay sell them.

MIP's website is not all that great and you can not purchase from them but the link is:
MIP website (http://www.miponline.com/catalog.html#Kyosho_3)

The part number you want is #1656

I have used MIP products on every car/truck I have owned (Revo, TC4, RC18T, Losi buggies, AE buggies). Their CVD's and diff's are near bullet proof.

I did run into a small issue with their diffs for the MIST but returned them and they fixed the issue. (was really a cheap bearing issue and not the diff itself).

I do not recall who I purchsed mine from on ebay maybe the toyz or even stormer hobbies.

H8er
10-16-2006, 08:39 PM
Well if you look up the term gay in the dictionary it means to be lively and full of joy. I was using the term as in being very facetious, it had nothing to do with living a different lifestyle. Thanks H8er for responding and getting the thread off course.
Hey Frog racer, do you know if anyone makes the ST version? I've never seen one yet, that's why I bought this version.

Well, seeing as this site has no PM system, I had no other choice. And even though you mean one thing, people see another. So think a little harder next time, buddy.

minijosh
10-16-2006, 08:43 PM
No thanks H8er, if I offend people so be it. Lifes too short to stay mad.

I've looked on thetoyz but i didn't see anything for the ST really. I'm kind of bummed out now. I had sweet wheels and tires set up for my truck. Rolling on dubs hehe. Schumacher wheels with Carpet Dragons for grip. I've seen just small 1/10 adapters but nobody has done any feedback on them. Maybe I should be the first.

H8er
10-16-2006, 09:04 PM
No thanks H8er, if I offend people so be it. Lifes too short to stay mad.

Wow, that's just the kind of elitist pig attitude that's ruining our world. That's just terrible. I guess whatever lets you sleep at night, though. And wouldn't it be nice if "Lifes too short to stay mad." was a good excuse? Life would be so much easier. You've got some growing up to do.

wartown
10-16-2006, 10:04 PM
Ignore H8r!! That little kid could not even put in his own battery. How gay is that?

wartown
10-16-2006, 10:17 PM
Minijosh.....There are some red 1/10 adapters for the ST on eBay from Dinball. I have ordered from him before and was happy. It takes a minute from Honk Kong but it will get you running.

fav0re
10-17-2006, 01:07 AM
Don't worry about your CVDs...they are fine. Just buy the $10 3Racing 12mm 1/10th adapters and your TC foams should fit properly as a bolt on. It's a simple solution. Look for "Dinball" on eBay and that company will help you out. Good Luck. The ones you bought are hella gay!

minijosh
10-17-2006, 04:43 AM
Isn't dinball and rcmart the same place? Maybe I should buy a buggy version just so I can use these adapets ;) . Thanks guys for the info.

H8er
10-17-2006, 02:30 PM
Ignore H8r!! That little kid could not even put in his own battery. How gay is that?

Eh? What's that mean? I can get my batteries in just fine...

Yes, RCMart is owned by Dinball.

wartown
10-17-2006, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=H8er]Eh? What's that mean? I can get my batteries in just fine...

I saw your little post were you were crying because your new battery was scrubbing. You have only been a member for less than three months and already have posted over 130 useless comments. I have been here over a year and a half it sucks when we have little kids who know nothing and pretend to actually know something on here. Give us all a break and post something when you actually know what your talking about. Now go and cry to mama and tell her what the bad man said.

Sorry Bithead but this kid is getting old quick

adrenalinrush123998
10-20-2006, 01:47 PM
and you are just the model of maturity arent you wartown???

shutup, so the guy is inexperienced, you probably were once too

(i also had a problem with my 8-cell pack rubbing too)

and stopusing gay......its a word for people who simply arent creative enough toactually use a real insult besides calling someone "happy" or a homosexual....

H8er
10-20-2006, 04:12 PM
[QUOTE=H8er]Eh? What's that mean? I can get my batteries in just fine...

I saw your little post were you were crying because your new battery was scrubbing. You have only been a member for less than three months and already have posted over 130 useless comments. I have been here over a year and a half it sucks when we have little kids who know nothing and pretend to actually know something on here. Give us all a break and post something when you actually know what your talking about. Now go and cry to mama and tell her what the bad man said.

Sorry Bithead but this kid is getting old quick

I'm sure not all 130 posts were useless. In fact, I'm pretty sure all were useful contributions until this thread. The bottom line is, it's not cool to put down people who might be different than you. It really gets me wound up when someone uses "gay" or "retard" as an insult. And I think the world would be a better place if closed-minded people like you guys would stop and think just a minute about how you would feel if you were gay, and you were in a social setting, and people were using the word gay as a put-down. Or, even worse, intentionally using it all the time because they knew you were there. Yes, I've seen it. And it never has a happy ending.

minijosh
10-20-2006, 07:31 PM
So any word on the ST kit from Xspede or is this post just going to continue down the wrong road?

adrenalinrush123998
10-20-2006, 10:17 PM
eventually, i have no doudt that will come out with an ST kit,

weather anyone knows when is...questionable

you could a,so go the e-bay as previously mentioned

H8er
10-21-2006, 01:04 AM
To be "gay" is just being very happy.

Wow. You just have to keep it up. You know what? In this day and age, that meaning of gay has been phased out. It has taken on a different meaning. And if what you're saying is true, then how come you are happy that you got the wrong adapters? If you use "gay" as "happy", then you were using it in the wrong context in the first place. Time to grow up, man.

minijosh
10-21-2006, 07:38 AM
Stick with the subject or just get off this site. There's no need for you to try to prove a point. All it does is make you look stupid and uneducated. This thread is about hop ups and not about you being gay or anything like that. I think you are offended because you are and so what, each to their own. And if you think you can control the way someone speaks, what makes you different than Hitler? Just shut up and talk about hop ups. What an idiot!!!

H8er
10-21-2006, 05:28 PM
"All it does is make you look stupid and uneducated."

How so? Elaborate, please.

minijosh
10-21-2006, 06:18 PM
This is what happens with you go to a battle of witts and the other person is unarmed. Why in the world do I have to explain myself to someone who I don't even know or care to. This thread was about adapters for a half 8 st and you go and turn it around and make it your gay battlefield and telling me what to say. Can a MOD please close this thread? Jerkface has taken it so far off of the subject and I've tried to bring it back but to no avail.

H8er
10-21-2006, 09:12 PM
"This is what happens with you go to a battle of witts and the other person is unarmed."

Wow, again with the originality! Nice one! Anyway, that post has just proven to me that you know I'm right. I made all valid points, and you have nothing to say, but still you insist on acting like your right. Just admit that you were wrong. I guess I don't need to prove my point any more though, so I guess I don't need to verbally destroy you any longer. Have a nice day.

pain989
10-22-2006, 06:10 PM
Hey H8ter can it. if you need to harass people over the internet to make you feel all high and power full then you are truly a sad individual. dont bother trying to argue with me i wont respond. have a nice day :)

H8er
10-22-2006, 10:04 PM
Hey pain, I know you won't respond, but I know you're reading this. I'm not trying to argue, I'm trying to defend a group of people that people like MiniJosh consider easy targets for harassment. I'm not harassing him. I'm not trying to feel powerful. But isn't it obvious that MiniJosh is the one that needs to bash on people that he is afraid of to feel powerful? Jesus christ, you people are douchebags.

minijosh
10-23-2006, 04:15 AM
What's the topic again in this forum?