PDA

View Full Version : Programmable esc 30A

MrUnlimited
10-03-2006, 12:58 PM
Hi Guys,

I found an easy programmeble esc (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=017&item=270034577795&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1) for my Align. I have tried the 540 conversion but it was dissappointing: torque and speed were flawlessy. I decided to sitck with my Align brushless so I bought this esc for it. Next step is to build a 9cells package to power my MI or a 11.1V li-po battery.

ChrisOFNA
10-03-2006, 01:16 PM
Would that ESC work in a car though?

MrUnlimited
10-03-2006, 02:08 PM
Would that ESC work in a car though?

According to the seller YES!.IT is designed for heli, car, boat and plane. IT is proportional and plays even music at startup! ISn't that cool? I hope it plays Jingle bells for december :D

ChrisOFNA
10-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Hmm, an ESC for that cheap thats programmable, and will work for a car... Seems a little skepticle. I didn't see any settings on the programmer for car, unless turning off soft start is what they mean.

MrUnlimited
10-03-2006, 03:22 PM
Hmm, an ESC for that cheap thats programmable, and will work for a car... Seems a little skepticle. I didn't see any settings on the programmer for car, unless turning off soft start is what they mean.
Sale price is higher I won this with an auction. Besides of that: many of the nowadays electronics are made in China and sold direct to the consumer through sites like Ebay which makes it cheaper and easier for our wallet! (And a less noisier wife ;) )

MrUnlimited
10-15-2006, 12:04 PM
Hi guys,

I received this esc and love it! it is fully proportional, has brakes and with the programmer it is easy to set up, you can select the musictune for startup. It becomes warm not very ot after a run. Only disappointment is that has no reverse, but hey: who needs that:D. Oh boy (and girls): I love the music coming from you motor:D(Xmas tune now set;))
Next step is to switch from the Align motor to a wraith 7K or AON4900

jaejw1
10-15-2006, 05:01 PM
what motor are ytou running with it,, and do you have anything to compare it to,, as far as heat. and performance

MrUnlimited
10-15-2006, 05:38 PM
Read my first post: Align 4030KV with 9 cells. Heat is no issue for the Align it getsbarely warm. I use a 21t 48dp pinion on the 3racing 32 nonslipper blue gears. I only have to lock my Atomic center ball diff since the Align has massive torque even with a large pinion! :eek: