PDA

View Full Version : FS: MLST Roller, KMIST Roller, Mamba+Hyperion 6000

dway
10-02-2006, 12:36 AM
I have 3 things for sale. I will try to get pictures up later tonight, or tomorrow - kind of under the weather tonight.
Not looking for any trades.

The first is a MLST roller. The truck is in very good shape. It has,

3 Racing Alum. Shock towers front and rear
MIP Center Ball Diff
Hot Racing Reservoir Shocks
Losi Mini T Dual Disc slipper

The truck only has a couple dozen runs on it and is still on its first set of diff gears. The gears have been boiled, shimmed and greased. I also have 2 or 3 sets of new gears that will come with the truck. The stock servos are included with the truck, but no motor, ESC or reciever are included. The stock body and tires are included too aswell as a set of Losi white dish wheel - NIP.
$110 shipped priority mail. Paypal only

The second item is a Kyosho mini inferno ST roller. It is stock except for a blue alum motor mount and I have a 3 Racing Blue steering setup NIP that goes with it. I narrowed the chassis and did the motor swap, and I made a new lower body/under tray for it, but I also have a new chassis that is included so you can change it back to the stock setup. Also included is a set of Ihw22 Delrin Gear Set for the center diff - NIP. The stock tires are still in great shape. Comes with all the extra parts and instuction manual. NO Electronics - esc,servo,reciever are included.
$125 Shipped priority mail. Paypal only

The third Item is a Mamba ESC and Hyperion 6000 Brushless setup. This combo only has a couple dozen runs on it. Works great.
$90 Shipped Priority mail. Paypal only

Check my feed back from Rctech (http://www.rctech.net/forum/search.php?searchid=1199718) or my ebay feedback - user name wrongway100
dsway@frontiernet.net

dway
10-03-2006, 03:36 AM
Mamba/Hyperion pic

dway
10-03-2006, 03:39 AM
KMIST pics

dway
10-03-2006, 03:43 AM
New Prices
MINI LST - $100 shipped
MAMBA/HYPERION - $80 shipped