PDA

View Full Version : WhoMe....Yeah ME!

WhoMe
03-15-2005, 03:57 AM
Well Im WhoMe@one18th.com WhoMe@TinyRC.com WhoMe@sixfoottiger.com WhoMe@RCUniverse.com WhoMe@UnlimitedEngineering.com and WhoMe@teamxray.com. I am an avid RC crazy head. Im a Mental health tech at a local hospital in Southern New Jersey. Im 24 years old and i have no children.....that I know of <.< >.> I own a small collection of RC cars and the Kyosho Mini 777 if definatly the next one on my list. Im also a Beta tester for a couple of RC companies..one of which i can mention and another that i cant. The one I can mention is Nomadio; maker of the Sensor 2.4ghz radio system. www.nomadio.com . Its good to be here Bit; I hope this site and your bussiness grows as fast as the H8 moves!

BitHed
03-15-2005, 04:15 AM
..eww...you mysterious little racer you :) i actually work for a secret organisation too but DOH!! Now i have to kill you :p Happy to have you mate...

RURC
03-15-2005, 04:42 AM
WhoMe
Not here also AAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH
You remind me of a bumper sticker

Who the hell are the Greatful Dead and why do they keep following me?

God I hope that makes since to you or anyone else out there.

Are we going to have great talks like in all the other forums. You are the best man. I love you LOL.

Bit who else have you invited? I mean you did invite others didnt you?

BitHed
03-15-2005, 04:46 AM
...Nah..just you guys...lol...Im beginning to feel the love fellas...Are you feeling the love? Oh sorry...that was my mobile :o

WhoMe
03-15-2005, 12:01 PM
WhoMe MADDNESS...Oh i forgot Im also WhoMe@RCZone, WhoMe@TrinityTech talk and WhoMe@PottbelliesRC...Anyways SOO...Im glad to be here; once im able to give more details Ill represent Nomadio here and answer all those who are curious about the new 2.4 ghz radio system. But back to the H8....

halfEIGHT
03-15-2005, 12:08 PM
Welcome to hE, WhoMe, good to see some TRC guys over here (this is tinyrc in case you didn't realize) - now, let's get the other 10,000 TRC members over here! :D

TNB
03-18-2005, 05:42 PM
The one I can mention is Nomadio; maker of the Sensor 2.4ghz radio system.
So you're one reason it's taking so long for the radio to be released. ;) Write Roy hello.

WhoMe
03-21-2005, 06:00 AM
Quality takes time. Nomadio, "I drive smarter"