PDA

View Full Version : Eclipse RC carbon fiber chassis for sale...

Migs
09-27-2006, 05:20 PM
I have a brand new, never used Eclipse RC carbon fiber chassis for sale with a very rare top plate.

PLEASE NOTE:
The chassis was accidently machined with extra reliefs for the front and rear diff gears on the bottom of the chassis. I was told by DrVonHoss himself (designer of the chassis), that the extra reliefs will not compromise the strength of the chassis.

Price is $75 shipped (via FedEx Ground w/tracking #)
(discounted from $85 shipped)

Payment by Paypal only please.

Feel free to email me or reply here with any question.

(mailmigs@aol.com)
mailmigs@aol.com (mailmigs@aol.com)

H8er
09-28-2006, 01:27 AM
Can it be set up for motor flip? I'm very interested.

Migs
09-28-2006, 01:48 AM
Can it be set up for motor flip? I'm very interested.

YES.... all you need to do is loosen the 4 screws holding the sub motor mount to the chassis and move it to the other mount location and you're good to go. I would personally use a little bit of Blue Loctite on the screws when reinstalling the mount.

Depending on how you have your steering servo setup, you may need to drill some holes in the chassis. There are currently no holes for the stock steering servo location. I know there are people out there who use really stong servo tape or shoe goo.

fav0re
09-28-2006, 01:50 AM
Consider any trades? I have stuff for your REVO...nitro accessories, etc.

Migs
09-28-2006, 01:54 AM
Consider any trades? I have stuff for your REVO...nitro accessories, etc.

I would consider a trade depending on what you have....

Email me directly:

mailmigs@aol.com

(mailmigs@aol.com)

fav0re
09-28-2006, 01:57 AM
I would consider a trade depending on what you have....

Email me directly:

mailmigs@aol.com

(mailmigs@aol.com)
I am typing up a list right now. Check your mail in 10 min.

fav0re
09-28-2006, 02:09 AM
I sent you 2 different emails. Check both.

Migs
09-28-2006, 06:21 PM
9/28/06 Still for sale....

will consider trades for Mini-Z's or a Mini Quake SE roller.

H8er
09-30-2006, 12:22 AM
Wow,I wish I had the money. But jobless at 14, what am I gonna do? I'm 98% sure I'll be able to have the money by Oct. 12-14. But keep me posted!

Migs
09-30-2006, 12:54 AM
Wow,I wish I had the money. But jobless at 14, what am I gonna do? I'm 98% sure I'll be able to have the money by Oct. 12-14. But keep me posted!

I'm pretty sure all of us "old folks" remember what it was like to be young and jobless and into some kind of hobby. Doing chores, paper route, etc.... Keep saving, I may just still have it by Oct. 14th.

H8er
09-30-2006, 09:45 PM
Alright, thanks a lot. I actually technically have the money now, but I am going to match whatever I put into RC into the bank for a car. So I guess the chassis isn't really my #1 priority, or else I'd buy it right now- congrats to whoever gets it, or thanks to whoever doesn't!

fav0re
10-01-2006, 11:30 AM
I'm pretty sure all of us "old folks" remember what it was like to be young and jobless and into some kind of hobby. Doing chores, paper route, etc.... Keep saving, I may just still have it by Oct. 14th.
I hated working fast food! It taught me a lot though...

H8er
10-01-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm trying to get a job at Culver's (ice cream place) to increase the cash flow. I also babysit a little and mow lawns. But it's still hard saving for a car and supporting my RC "habit"!!

kdolz
06-18-2007, 03:45 AM
Did you end up selling it? :confused:

Migs
06-18-2007, 03:50 AM
Did you end up selling it? :confused:

Yes... sorry, it was sold quite a long time ago. :(

kdolz
06-18-2007, 03:53 AM
OK, thanks for the quick reply!

Migs
06-18-2007, 03:58 AM
OK, thanks for the quick reply!

No problem.... I'm not sure what your budget is but if you're still interested in a carbon fiber chassis for the Mini Inferno, look at the KM-RC chassis. While my Eclipse RC chassis was great, I really like the layout of the KM-RC chassis. There are a few threads here in the forums about the chassis, do a search to find them. There are some minor issues with the chassis but I'm very pleased with it overall. Good luck... :)