PDA

View Full Version : Batteries

Strongbadia013
09-13-2006, 04:21 AM
Hi, I'm am planning on buying a mini inferno st here in the next few weeks :D, and I have read articles on the car from dozens of different magazines and still can't find an anwser, will a 6-cell IB 1400 fit in the battery trays, and if it will, would I have to modifiy anything? Thanks

zixxer
09-13-2006, 11:05 PM
IMHO,
You cannot go wrong with gp1100's 8 cell saddle pack , or intellect1400's....Im sure there are many places to get them....
I get mine here good shipping,great prices,any gauge wire and any connector all included in price....
www.cheapbatterypacks.com
The only thing you need to be carefull with, is if you are running the stock speed controller and reciever unit ...these batteries can fry this unit ....the alternative is a very pricey kyosho saddle pack which comes with some kind of regulator built into it so you dont fry the stock esc/reciever.........
I think most people are stripping that unit off and replacing with various combos of receivers and esc's......hope that helps

Strongbadia013
09-14-2006, 03:21 AM
yeah i'm not going to keep the stock electronics in the car, going to race it and heard that they suck pretty bad, thanks for the help :D