PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT Mini Inferno h8 Brushless just add TX/RX

16thDimension
08-30-2006, 12:20 AM
Hello everyone,
I am looking to get rid of my Half 8 for $$$$ or a 10th scale car/tk. As you can see by the pics there are a bunch of optional parts put on. This thing screams and could go alot fast if it were on some lipos. Alot of original parts are included as well as 3 batteries and Half 8 motor.
Options are as listed: 3Racing shocks,arms,upper front A-arms,towers,f/r ball diffs, ball ends, tie rods, cf steering plate, chassis torque rods x2, rear hub carriers, and delrin gears. Atomic center diff with alloy extra spur x2 with slipper pad in one of them. There is an Align 430l 3550kv motor powered by a Quark 33procar ESC ans a Hitec HS-81 servo. Last is a set of Proline yellow velocity with crimefighters. There are some slicks on chrome tc wheels and the original body along with the sweet proline DNA painted body thats on there now. It runs great as well as looks great. I just wanna go back to 1/10 scale or bigger. Sorry but the Spektrum receiver is not included. Any questions feel free to ask. Thanks.. Looking for $275 shipped O.B.O.

16thDimension
08-30-2006, 04:22 AM
Sold!!!!!!!!!