PDA

View Full Version : Finished paintwork

DAVMOR
04-22-2005, 12:45 PM
This is my new desing and paintwork for the Mini Inferno. Next weekend we will test our cars in a big outdoor racetrack with jumps and rampages...

I will send you pictures of the event, and probably some videos.

See you....

DAV.http://www.technicalrp.com/albums/album09/P1010330.jpg

crymynal
04-22-2005, 01:06 PM
Nice paint job.

Fire
04-22-2005, 02:17 PM
Oooooh i like it!!!

WhoMe
04-22-2005, 02:32 PM
Sweet, I like the shadowed blocks. Gonna have to teach me that one. Excellent job and nice pinstriping.

arch2b
04-22-2005, 06:51 PM
Best I've Seen So Far :d

Rcdriver
04-22-2005, 07:18 PM
Very nice paintjob DEVMOR. Best one ive seen on a Half 8. :D

Trax
04-22-2005, 08:02 PM
Sweet paintjob, how do you paint the shadow blocks? I have never painted my own shell before but after seeing yours I am going to have to give it a try :-). How long does it take to paint something like that?

mccrash59
04-22-2005, 09:26 PM
Muy guapa! Si seņor...Moret? :D TRP stickers donīt lie...

Those 3d blocks look cool. Which track are u going to test to? AMSA. I sell my H8 cose here in Madrid weīre racing (really track bashing) 1/18th trucks soon. We have to lay out a track close to our onroad 1/18th track (CAPA), big enought to allow Mamba combos power. In our first test we can clear big double jumps from almost standing still.
Anyway I hope no one bought my car then Iīll have an excuse to add another car not just to trade it.

BitHed
04-23-2005, 01:40 AM
...Dav you ROCK!! Great job mate...Nice colour comb and the blocks look great too..nice mix up of the white wheels with the yellow wing...fantastic as always...

TNB
04-24-2005, 11:49 PM
This is my new desing and paintwork for the Mini Inferno. Next weekend we will test our cars in a big outdoor racetrack with jumps and rampages...
Nice paint. From the PN Racing logos, should we assume you are entering one the PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup regional events in Spain or already have ran in one of the regional qualifiers? Are you flying this direction in October?

BitHed
04-25-2005, 01:01 AM
...dav thats SUCH a nice job...did you match you yellow paint to the yellow of the wing ? I just realised I might have to get that done too...Now i am CERTAIN they you are Type A blood ;)

Pablo
04-25-2005, 01:46 PM
From the PN Racing logos, should we assume you are entering one the PN Racing Mini-Z World Cup regional events in Spain or already have ran in one of the regional qualifiers? Are you flying this direction in October?

You are right, he is qualified to the semifinal in Spain, me too :p. Also he is a member of the organization of thouse events here in Spain.

Greetings.

TNB
04-26-2005, 05:28 AM
Perhaps, I'll race against both of you here in October. ;)

jatetu
04-26-2005, 08:49 AM
TNB, spend your next summer holidays in Spain. In August we be able to play a race of the PN Cup here, in Alicante - Spain. We will play the four.

You'll drink sangria, eat paella and see the prettiests girls in the hole world.

... and when you get drunk, whe will make you one of those "priceless" pics.

itīs a joke :) :) :)

chrille
04-26-2005, 01:34 PM
Damn! Thats a nice paiting job!! :D I gotta get a body now and paint to, the stock one is so boring! :P

Btw, sory if i havent been here on the forum for a while, i have a moped to that i had to fix! ;)

TNB
04-26-2005, 04:37 PM
TNB, spend your next summer holidays in Spain. In August we be able to play a race of the PN Cup here, in Alicante - Spain. We will play the four.

You'll drink sangria, eat paella and see the prettiests girls in the hole world.

... and when you get drunk, whe will make you one of those "priceless" pics.

itīs a joke :) :) :)
But I already qualified in one class and the world event is scheduled here in October. However, spending time out of 110-115F summer weather is rather appealing unless it is spent either in air conditioning or around all the muy bonita senoritas here visiting in tiny, itsy, bitsy string bikinis. By the way, I quit drinking years ago so you'd have to get a different type of priceless pic. Perhaps, one of me and a dozen or so naked Spanish senoritias. ;)