PDA

View Full Version : uploading pics

tunnelhead
04-19-2005, 06:50 AM
How come the last two times I uploaded pics on my threads you have to click on the file name and then it will show up. I have looked at other peoples thread and the pic shows on the screen. Nothing to click on to get the pic. I want to be able to do that.

lukeita
04-19-2005, 07:00 AM
Hello
Go to gallery... upload there your photos and then simply link them in your posts
bye

tunnelhead
04-19-2005, 07:41 AM
Thanks for the reply. Sorry but I am little slow this early in the morning. 12:40am here. I loaded my pics in to the gallery section. Now how do I link them the next time I post and want to use one of the pics I just uploaded. Thanks for being so understanding!

lukeita
04-19-2005, 07:47 AM
Hello
No problem :) When you create a new post, you can use the "insert image" button. You need to find your image's URL (right click on the image when you see it big and use "copy URL to clipboard" or similar), in your new post simply paste the URL between the tags

"" and "" without quotes...

So your post will be something like...

Here's an image:
""http://halfeight.com/gallery/data/500/medium/mi-1.jpg""

without quotes (I need to use quotes to show you the tags...)

tunnelhead
04-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Thanks. have to give it a try when I am more awake. One last question. Where is the insert image button at?

lukeita
04-19-2005, 08:20 AM
Hello
To find that button you can't use the quick reply... on the post reply page you can find that button (it's the button with mountains and sun :) )
bye