PDA

View Full Version : Should be here this week I hope

half8 abuser
04-18-2005, 06:18 AM
Well it should come here this week I hope. Been reading a lot about how the Half8 is slow and just a peace of junk. I guess I will find out soon enough. There might be one for sell soon :D

By the way picked up a new toy today. This thing is just bad ass....Does everything. Playes MP3's, games. You can stick a memeory card in it and view picstures. Just so much fun I can't put it down.

http://img189.echo.cx/img189/8075/psp11oi.jpg

http://img189.echo.cx/img189/879/psp20wj.jpg

BitHed
04-18-2005, 07:26 AM
...attention disorder abuser? And why is EVERYTHING you own gloss black? Just you wait till i have a FULL list of EVERYTHING you want ;) LOL...

adrenalinrush123998
04-18-2005, 01:25 PM
the halfeight isnt slow or junky
mines stock except for some bearings and rechargeable AA'S and im hitting AT LEAST 20MPH

and man you must be rolling in dough.......didnt you JUST buy a 1/10 buggy?
and now a psp?
we better be seeing a brushless kit in that h-8 your getting

WhoMe
04-18-2005, 02:12 PM
Ive ranted about this before. Those who say its a slow peice of junk are nothing but quarter foot Mini-t drag car racers. The half eight may not be the holeshot that these little trucks are but its definatly the race car they will never be. You can quote me on that.

BitHed
04-18-2005, 03:29 PM
...Abuser if you spend time on this buggy you will know the truth grasshopper...Out of the box? DONT use AA's...PLEASE...At LEAST put a 6pack of NiMH's in it and throw it around a bit...THEN start to fiddle with this and that...THEN you will know...I TOTALLY agreee with WhoMe and Adrenalin...And you will too ;)

Icey.Apple
04-18-2005, 04:35 PM
abuser, you sure got way to much money on your hands ;) you can send me some if you need to get rid of it ;) sweet psp though, take good care of it :p

TNB
04-18-2005, 05:43 PM
...attention disorder abuser? And why is EVERYTHING you own gloss black? Just you wait till i have a FULL list of EVERYTHING you want ;) LOL...
I was thinking black buggy body disappearing into the black hole surrounded by the unlighted darkness of the outdoor track. Perhaps, night vision goggles will be next. ;)