PDA

View Full Version : Complaint Of TROY and HIS Excellent service

asos105
05-30-2006, 08:08 PM
What is this with TROY!!!!!

After 4 months and 45 emails (thousands with this f....cking spam filter of his address)
and replies and sorrys and f>>>>ing unbelievable fake traking numbers and i dont remember what else is been a long time !!!

i amount 340 USD on 9 of february
from this order
1..Deans Ultra Male Connectors
2..Deans Ultra Female Connectors
3..Mamba Brushless Controller USB Link
4..Apache S2500 1-4 cell Li-poly Charger
5..Thunder Power Pro-lite 2100 11.1v Li-poly Pack
6..AON T2415-4900(Backorder) it takes 2 months to tell me that i must order other motor! so i change it with Warp4 2turn
7..Mamba 25 combo
8..Hitec HS-81MG Micro Servo (He told me that he will order it for me !)
9...Novak XXL 2-Channel AM Receiver 27MHz (same)

and after 4 months i recieve these!!
1.Deans Ultra Male Connectors
2.Deans Ultra Female Connectors
3.Apache S2500 1-4 cell Li-poly Charger
4.Thunder Power Pro-lite 2100 11.1v Li-poly Pack
5.Mamba 25 combo
and a second
6..Thunder Power Pro-lite 2100

all this cost about 255 usd
with No Motor ,hitec,novak and usb link!!
its not only that Troy owes me 100 usd but
is that with this Backorder (i do an preorder fist and i wait!!!!!!!!!!! along time ) so with this excuse
i can not with the Resolution Center of pay pal to do a Claim !!
and that i do not have motor for my inferno 4 months now!!!

some of his replies..
"Hello George, I was going through our tracking numbers and realized that we sent you the wrong one"
"Hello George, I apologize for the confusion but we broke up the shipment
into two separate shipments to avoid customs fees"

my last tracking number that gives me of his last email !!!
Tracking#: LY607712809US
from Nowhere to nowhere!!!

Jaymz
05-30-2006, 09:25 PM
Nice one... i will keep an eye out for him... I have had a similar experience with Rcboys on ebay but not a severe... but meh, you only get burned once and you never shop there again... ;)

OvaYaHead
05-30-2006, 09:33 PM
I have placed orders bigger then that with BPP and received every piece within 2 days. Over 3 orders and still have not had a problem with him.

asos105
05-30-2006, 09:41 PM
ok what you think that is a Joke
take the track number that he send me and
place it to ems express!!

4 month for one F&*%$#@cing motor!!!!!

Please !!!!

bermbuster
05-30-2006, 10:36 PM
Im curious as to what country you are from? I ordered several times from Troy as well. Unfortunately sometimes some orders fall through the cracks.....Whenever I order something I make sure it is in stock.....preorders lead to trouble......I hope in the end he works it all out for you.

I place a lot of orders with RCBoyz as well. I always call on the phone and make sure the items are in stock.....Josh has always come through for me.

I hate to say it but with the computer age I still dont trust electronic ordering.....having real live conformation makes me feel much better and seems to be working for me...... :cool:

OvaYaHead
05-31-2006, 05:41 AM
Nope, I wasn't implying that your thread is a joke. I was just stating that I never had a problem. Bermbuster pretty much said what I was trying to get at.

ok what you think that is a Joke
take the track number that he send me and
place it to ems express!!

4 month for one F&*%$#@cing motor!!!!!

Please !!!!

asos105
05-31-2006, 11:08 AM
My problem will be solved I hope next week!

MrUnlimited
05-31-2006, 02:01 PM
Nice one... i will keep an eye out for him... I have had a similar experience with Rcboys on ebay but not a severe... but meh, you only get burned once and you never shop there again... ;)
It's rcboyz and they provide good service. Ordered many times from them and received it within 2-3weeks in the Netherlands. Every shop has someties a delay but we people can't wait, aren't we because we want our stuff NOW!!!! and not tomorrow :D

asos105
06-02-2006, 05:48 PM
Can I Delete my post cause my problem is solved thanks To TROY!!
Sorry for my behaviour and my anger cause i do not have motor and my car was motionless

Sorry! Troy and thank you!

Migs
06-02-2006, 06:11 PM
Can I Delete my post cause my problem is solved thanks To TROY!!
Sorry for my behaviour and my anger cause i do not have motor and my car was motionless

Sorry! Troy and thank you!

Glad to hear you got the problem resolved with Troy and BPP. I know you already said you were sorry but personally I don't think it was right of you to begin with to come on here and bash him the way you did. Matters like that should be handled one-on-one, not publically the way you did here.

I for one was shocked to hear the experience you had with Troy and BPP so I emailed Troy about it and got the whole story (which you neglected to tell in your side of the story). There are many forum members here that have dealt with Troy including myself. Personally I think the (customer) service he and his company provides is awesome...!!! Sure no one is perfect... problems and unforeseen things happen, sometimes beyond our control.

I hope your post has not swayed or scared away any new potential customers away from Troy or BPP. I highly recommend him and his company for anyone interested in switching over to a brushless / LiPo setup.