PDA

View Full Version : Mad Props To Troy At BPP Thanks!!!

FHM101
05-26-2006, 05:48 PM
If you have any doubt about where to go for a brushless system, let me tell you a little story.

I ordered 4 Aon motors and a Mamba 25 from Bishop Power Products for myself and 3 other local guys for a big race we have coming up June 3rd. My car is fine with the hyperion, but the other 3 guys needed theirs for the race. Troy shipped our order on the 17th, but the post office dropped the ball and sent our stuff to some place like Podunk Iowa. Anyhow, Troy was working with the USPS to get this SNAFU worked out, but we were running out of time. I called Troy in a panic yesterday to place a duplicate order so the local guys who needed their stuff could have it in time for the race.

Long story short, when I explained the situation Troy packed up a duplicate order yesterday afternoon, overnighted it to me, and UPS just dropped it off about a half hour ago, all at no charge. He was not worried in the least about the fate of the original order once I explained the situation, his main concern was that we get what we needed in time for our race and he took care of business.

You simply cannot beat service of that caliber.

MrUnlimited
05-26-2006, 06:46 PM
Good service! Had some same problems with my Oakley sunglasses. As an extra I got a soft vault. Now these companies are examples how to treat your customers :p

scottb
05-26-2006, 08:26 PM
...not only do they ship fast - their prices are the best. I always go there first.

OvaYaHead
05-27-2006, 08:47 PM
Troy's product knowledge and information support is excellent too. He seems to only carry the best as well. Seems to care about safetly too. I haven't seen any other online shops carrying battery cielos :D . I got a great complimentary gift too. I could go on and on about BPP service

Migs
05-30-2006, 05:47 PM
I've recenlty had the great pleasure of dealing with Troy at BPP. I can honeslty and easily say it was the best buying and customer service experience I've come across in a very long time. Troy went above and beyond the call of duty with making sure my order was to my specifications. I was even getting email replies from him on the weekends. How often does that happen with other companies....???!!!

I highly recommend Troy and BPP for your brushless motor needs. I honestly don't know if they're the cheapest, but if they're not I can't imagine them being that much more. Their customer service alone is PRICELESS...!!!