PDA

View Full Version : Stock elec's

racermike
05-16-2006, 11:57 PM
I'm interested in buying any (good) stock receiver/ESC's and radio's, and even stock servo's from those who have upgraded their's. Send me an email to mikethe02@hotmail.com, please be realistic in your pricing!

Thanks!

Mke

BitHed
05-17-2006, 01:12 AM
...Mike I will just send you my stock servo and esc...the wires are all pretty screwed up on the esc but the servo is all good...need a propo too? If you need the controller too just paypal me 15 bucks for shipping and I will send you the whole enchilada...

racermike
05-17-2006, 02:13 AM
Whats screwed up with the wires on the ESC? Something a person could fix?

Definately interested in the whole thing......shoot me an email!

Mike

racermike
05-18-2006, 01:47 AM
Whats your email or paypal? I'm very interested in the whole thing, if the ESC can be fixed or isn't bad! LMK!

Mike

BitHed
05-18-2006, 01:51 AM
...the esc is near new...I just put deans on it when i first got it and then chopped them off so the wires are a little short thats all...I can replace them over the weekend...Open up the case and just do a little transplant operation :D No big deal...Sorry..Forgot to get pics...

racermike
05-18-2006, 02:21 AM
OK, I see. Well, I'm game, if you wanna get rid of it, I'll take it! I believe you, you don't have to send or post pics, I don't think you are out to do anyone wrong on here.

LMK where to send money.

Mike

BitHed
05-18-2006, 02:29 AM
...there is no rush mike...I will fix the wires and send it to you...You never know I might mess them up...you are welcome to the servo and propo anyway...You want the controller right?

racermike
05-18-2006, 03:28 AM
Yeah......I don't really need the controller, but I can probably find a use for it. Whenever you get it ready is fine, but keep in mind the kids are getting ancy to run their Mini T's and I need a working ESC to get the other one running. NO PRESSURE! Like I say, send me an email when you get it ready to ship, and I will send you some money and my address. Honestly, you don't have to spend any time on it, if it's just short wires. I can probaly fix it too, with parts and looking at my non working ESC.......

Thanks

Mike

BitHed
05-18-2006, 03:32 AM
..Thats what i meant :) If you dont need the propo then you dont need to send me any money :D Servo and ESC coming your way as soon as my wife gives me my 'pocket money' :D And y'all thought PanicToys was MY company lol :p

racermike
05-18-2006, 04:13 AM
Let me know what you need for shipping and I will PayPal it to ya!!!! Theres no need for you to pay shipping on something you are giving away!!!

BiGRoB21
05-18-2006, 04:14 AM
bit- im guessing the panic comes from what she does when she finds out how much you spend on "toy cars"

BitHed
05-18-2006, 11:31 PM
...The word PANIC is the date of my birthday in Japanese :D

...PanicToys originally started to fuel my 'cravings' but has mutated into something totally horrific :D

racermike
05-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Bit....wanna send me an email so I can give you my address and stuff?

Thanks

Mike

barndog
05-29-2006, 05:37 AM
hey does anyone else have a stock good servo mine just quit working and i have only had the car about 2 weeks.let me know.