PDA

View Full Version : Mi F/s - Most Complete Package Ever

bol2rire
05-11-2006, 09:10 PM
Hello

I am selling my Mini Inferno with ALL and I say ALL the tools and accessories that I have (look at the pics).

I do that because I am moving and it's a good time to quit: these things are like drugs..once you started, you cant stop!!! Everything I sell is used but most of the parts are in perfect shape.

First the Mini Inferno itself:

- Glued slipper
- All the stock parts that I replaced
- The stock electronic and controller never used
- an MRC SuperBrain Charger
- a traxxas controller with 2 sets of crystals (27 black and orange)
- LRP quantum micro 2 ESC
- Multiplex Servo Mini Polo Digi 4
- AE rc 18T receiver
- 2 eight cells batteries with GP 1100 cells
- 2 sets of wheels (Perfect condition Crime fighter rims/tires/inserts + very used stock wheels for onroad)
- a 540 size heatsink bended for the 380 size + other heatsinks
- Integy steell CVD's front and rear + the 2 steel center dogbones
- 3r HD ball diffs ( Front installed and rear NIBag)
- 3r alloy Frt shock tower (grey)/ssg carbon Rr shock tower
- 3r c hub Frt and hub carrier Rr (grey)
- Trinity alloy steering knukles (blue)
- 3r alloy motor mount (grey)
- 3r full set ball bearings
- 3r Rr swaybar (Grey)
- Kyosho full set of screws in red (so you have a replacement screw for almost very screws)
- Homemade CARBON TOP PLATE/ CARBON BATTERY STRAP/ CARBON STEERING PLATE + customized Carbon skull...!
- 2 Proline Crowdpleaser bodies added to the stock one

Then the Tools:

- Shock oil/diff grease/Glue/lock tite/Shoe Goo/paint tape...
- All the small tools (screwdrivers, hex....everything)
- Solder iron+ accessories
- Dremel tool + hundreds of bits
- The tool box

AS you can see there is everything to get started with a perfect race car...I would like $600 (Shipped in the US) for it, which is not bad seeing all what's included. I'll consider every good proposition, just let me know: bol2rire@hotmail.fr

bol2rire
05-11-2006, 09:11 PM
Here is more

bol2rire
05-11-2006, 09:20 PM
Forgot the pic of the bottom

BitHed
05-12-2006, 12:56 PM
...you MIGHT have a better time if you divide that up a little bit ;) There is some great stuff in that package and the price is surprisingly reasonable but i think you might be hard pressed to find a buyer for that sort of cash...There are couple of little items in there that i would be interested in anyway ;)

bol2rire
05-15-2006, 11:42 PM
Hello everyone,

ok that was too big for a package, here is what I did. First, I forgot to say that I wanted paypal only. If you have a good proposition to do, don't hesitate to contact me, I'll considere your offer.

I separated the whole thing in 5 different offers (see pictures):

(1) The Mini Inferno for 330 shipped in the US, with:

- Glued slipper
- Almost all the stock parts that I replaced
- The stock electronic and controller never used
- 2 sets of wheels (Perfect condition Crime fighter rims/tires/inserts + very used stock wheels for onroad)
- a 540 size heatsink bended for the 380 size + other heatsinks
- Integy steel CVD's front and rear + the 2 steel center dogbones
- 3r HD ball diffs ( Front installed and rear NIBag)
- 3r alloy Frt shock tower (grey)/ssg carbon Rr shock tower
- 3r c hub Frt and hub carrier Rr (grey)
- Trinity alloy steering knukles (blue)
- 3r alloy motor mount (grey)
- 3r full set ball bearings
- 3r Rr swaybar (Grey)
- Kyosho full set of screws in red (so you have a replacement screw for almost very screws)
- Homemade CARBON TOP PLATE/ CARBON BATTERY STRAP/ CARBON STEERING PLATE
- 2 Proline Crowdpleaser bodies added to the stock one

bol2rire
05-15-2006, 11:43 PM
(2) Dremel rotary tool+accessories(+than 100 bits) and Solder iron...for 60 shipped in the US

bol2rire
05-15-2006, 11:44 PM
(3) The rest of the tools with glue, box, paint (some are almost empty some almost full), tape, hex, screw drivers, electric cables, zips...for 50 shipped in the US

bol2rire
05-15-2006, 11:46 PM
(4) The first stiffy plate that I made in carbon fiber+the little skull that I designed...for 15 shipped in the US

bol2rire
05-15-2006, 11:47 PM
(5) All the optional electrics: LRP quantum micro 2 Competition ESC (I soldered the cables of the switch together because it was too much useless cables) + traxxas controller with 2 sets of crystals (27 black and orange) + Multiplex Servo Mini Polo Digi 4 + AE rc 18T receiver + 2 eight cells batteries with GP 1100 cells + MRC SuperBrain Charger...for 160 shipped in the US

Goad
05-16-2006, 02:34 AM
How much for the Mini Inferno w/ the stock electronics, one battery pack and the stock wheels/tires? You have on email.
fubuc07@yahoo.com

-EDIT-
How much for the Mini Inferno w/ the stock ESC, the ball bearings for the wheels, one of the battery packs, and the stock wheels/tires?

Goad
05-16-2006, 02:39 AM
Also, how much for the Dremel alone.

bol2rire
05-17-2006, 06:59 PM
Ok Guys,

I'm going to stick to these options I proposed. If nobody is interested, I think I'll have a better time keeping everything....

bol2rire
05-18-2006, 10:14 PM
:) Any body Would be interested for everything at $350? That would be the hell of a deal!!!!!!!!!! :)

mat3833
05-18-2006, 10:33 PM
hey sorry for taking so long to reply with the $ for the top plate. paypal is a no-go but i can do money order.

Matt

bol2rire
05-22-2006, 07:27 PM
Ok guys,

what about divided like that:

- the car+all the accessories for 250
- all the tools for 100

That the last chance!

bol2rire
05-30-2006, 03:55 AM
The car is sold!

I still want to sell the tools. I would sell everything I have left with Dremel+bits and solder iron...for...

:) $80$!!!!!! THAT'S NOTHING GUYS! :)

Please somebody, I need to get rid of that and it's all good stuff!