PDA

View Full Version : 1/16 Nitro Buggy F/s

acsubie
04-26-2006, 06:17 AM
I was trying to stay away from selling this, but the truth is i hardly use it(so little that the motor break in process is not even complete )...take a look at the pics and you can see the piston still looks new!!

Acme NB16 Nitro Buggy ARTR (same thing as the IRC Vulcan just different color wheels,body and wing ) same great quality and parts support as the IRC!!

Only thing needed to make this RTR is your own receiver, includes throttle and steering servos. you will also need to include your own fuel,glow plug igniter

This started off as a stock NB, but quickly got upgraded into a racer w/ some serious hop-ups--------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Oil shocks(stock plastic bodies)

-Atomic Alloy knuckles and Hub Carriers- eliminate alot of slop..completed the assembly with titanium screws and alloy "kingpins"

-3racing Alloy steering assembly- includes ball bearings and makes the steering very precise!

-3Racing Alloy front shock tower

-3racing CF rear tower

-Titanium turnbuckles-

-Front and rear roll bars

-IRC Alloy tuned pipe and header- hard to find

-Kyosho ST sealed OIL filled Differentials- lite modding had to be done, but they work flawlessly and perfect in this nitro buggy!!

-Kyosho Blue Alloy outdrives

-eliminated ball studs/ball cups on steering turnbuckles- this got RID of ALL the front bumpsteer

-Some titanium screws scattered throughout

-TONS of spares: stock differentials ,suspension arms, hub carriers, knuckles, steering components, titanium outdrives, stock plastic pipe/header, shock tower, complete fr/r diff housing(diffs and bearings included)

-Original Box/ Manuals included

As you can see this buggy has been well maintained, with more wrenching done than actual run time..just look at the condition of the wheels and piston and tell me it doesnt look near new! ALWAYS used after-run oil after use and completely emptied out the fuel

buggy rolls very "free" and driveline is in excellent condition

as with any nitro r/c, will have to be tuned for your own weather conditions! needles have been adjusted back to factory

asking 300 OBO

acsubie
04-26-2006, 06:18 AM
few more pics.....

acsubie
04-26-2006, 06:19 AM
couple more pics...as always you can check out my stellar feedback on one18th, under the same username, acsubie....i dont sell junk!!

benz19
04-26-2006, 08:03 PM
Is that 300 US dollars??

Cheers,Benz

ride1226
04-26-2006, 09:34 PM
ill vouch for this guy...his stuff is A+++ always great condition

acsubie
04-27-2006, 01:19 AM
Is that 300 US dollars??

Cheers,Benz

yes sir...or best offer