PDA

View Full Version : Stock servo problem

activeperception
03-31-2006, 05:22 PM
Hi Guys,

Thanks to your entusiasm you convinced me to buy a mini inferno. Let me say that it's beautiful, I'm very happy with it.

Although I begun using it this mornign (first run) I already have a problem: the stock servo sometimes remains stuck, it doesn't move for a bit and after it starts working again by itself.

I disassembled all conenctions to check if there is something that stops the servo working smoothly but I have the same joke also with the servo completly disassembled from the steerring connections.

The funny thing is that it happens at random. It begun after the first 20 minutes this mornign (running on marble in my house) and this afternoon it didn't happen for a while. Now before this email it again hanged up.

When it stops there is no noise, sometimes while it is stopped toughing it a bit, it works again. But it doesn't seem to be a problem with the wires (i.e. touching the wires it doesn't restart).

The batteries are OK.

What do you suggest? is the servo gone or something else? What shall I check?

Please help a complete beginenr, Thank,
Raf

SteveR1960
04-01-2006, 02:54 AM
I would let Kyosho handle it. I have sent parts of three diffferent vehicles to them over the last two months. Two cases were resolved to my satisfaction and the third is in progress and I expect it will be fine for me also. One dealt with a frozen servo. They opened it and agreed it was faulty as received and replaced it. Since I sent them the whole truck they of course wired it up too.