PDA

View Full Version : For Sale - Turbo 35BL

k_bojar
03-23-2006, 05:34 PM
Hey all...Its that time again...Time to thin out the R/C stuff I have and am not using that much any more...

So here is my Turbo35BL - this is about 3 years old and has upgraded wiring without those annoying plugs...I also did the PC fan mod to the back and have 2 (1 more than stock) green glowing PC fans cooling the unit...it does not come with the standard face plate - can't locate that at home...

Complete battery charge with repeaks gives consistent, reliable charging every time without false peaks. Set initial charge amps and repeak amps at different values. Set the peak detect drop back voltage for amount of battery pack warm-up. Turbo flex your batteries to lower cell impedance. Reconditions new vitality into older cells. Cycle or discharge your packs at up to 35 amps for 1,4 and 6 cell packs. Up to 25 amps for 7 cells. This feature also eliminates discharge resistors and bulbs. It is great for indicating how much run time was left in your pack. Save set in values in 3 power down memory locations so you don’t have to punch them in the next time you power up.

Internal cell resistance is given for packs and single cells. Both Relative and Actual resistance is now standard. An optional hi-amp single cell battery box is offered for easy cell matching. Save carrying space and clutter by eliminating a voltmeter, charger, discharger, motor run battery pack and a fan. Run your comm lathe or break in brushes by using the motor run feature. Eliminates the need for a separate supply. Discharge time matches purchased batteries. Since Competition Electronics makes the industry standard Turbomatcher 4, you can be guaranteed that the readings you get from the Turbo 35 will match the label readings on your purchased cells.

Discharge to 35 amps for 6 cells.
Easier to operate.
Off road and Oval Variable Discharge Modes to condition cells.
Stores up to 3 different setups- automatically uses last setup upon power up.
Real Internal resistance is now standard.
Displays Milliwatt hours to show total power available from cells.
Computer Serial port standard.
Measures single cell voltage down to .001 volts.
Optional Labeling program available (Turbolabel tm) to run on your computer.
Function completed buzzer

Can run motor break-ins and supply power to comm lathes... You will need a power supply to run this charger

Looking for $170 shipped or $155 local pick-up

I'll have pics later today if interested...Email me for quickest response (kaybo19114@gmail.com)

k_bojar
03-23-2006, 07:44 PM
deal pending