PDA

View Full Version : Parts and Hop-Ups Are In!

halfEIGHT
04-11-2005, 07:13 PM
Box after box after box of them...

vindictor67
04-11-2005, 07:27 PM
When will they be avalible in the shop???? :rolleyes:

adrenalinrush123998
04-11-2005, 09:01 PM
OMG!!! i see clear bodies :D
might there be oil shocks and 6-cell packs there as well?

hkopium
04-12-2005, 12:42 AM
Oh boy oh boy, I can only see the clear shell. The first 3 photos are messy, :eek: can't see anything other than the Kyosho blue tap . How about list them out by writing?

I WANT THAT CLEAR SHELL!!!!!!!!!!! :D

adrenalinrush123998
04-12-2005, 01:29 AM
no the shells are MINE!

*dramatically dives on package with clear shell in it and sheilds with body as he runs away*
mmm...i could really use a fruit drink right now

anyways i just wanted to add the question
when will the cars themselves and/or the upgrades be in the shop?
it would just be so much easier to order that way
(this was also a tiny part of the reason you lost my order)

acsubie
04-12-2005, 04:52 AM
yea those parts need to be posted in the shop PRONTO, whome and I wanna place a nice sized order on some spares :)

halfEIGHT
04-13-2005, 05:49 PM
Working on it! :o If you just can't wait, email shop@ and we'll try to hook you up offline. :)

richh
04-22-2005, 04:28 AM
will these parts be up in the shop anytime soon or are they all gone already :)

half8 abuser
04-23-2005, 08:54 AM
Box after box after box of them...

:D

Apologies for the picture quality! :o

Are we ever going to get a list of the parts? I e-mailed you a while back asking what you have but haven't heard anything back. :(

tornacl90rx7
04-24-2005, 05:52 AM
I definitely need one of those bodies ... and some steering knuckles .. do to an unfortunate range test with the Spektrum ....and a car tire ... :D

RURC
04-24-2005, 02:37 PM
I definitely need one of those bodies ... and some steering knuckles .. do to an unfortunate range test with the Spektrum ....and a car tire ... :D

I just looked at your signature and after my feasco I am hurt. :( :D Adminstrater you really need to get the store working I am waiting on purchases to see what you are doing. My new shipment of H8's should be here by this comming friday and time will have run out.

adrenalinrush123998
04-24-2005, 11:19 PM
i agree, you guys REALLY need the parts in the shop....
for a person with an attention span like mine i just cant deal with the stuff over email like that.....

id buy the parts i need right away if you put em in the shop...
part of the reason you lost me as a customer for theready set was because it wasnt in the shop (as i said earlier)

half8 abuser
04-26-2005, 07:52 AM
I will put it bluntly…. I have e-mailed halfeight a coupe of times with no response and even posted here with nothing in response. He has lost me as a customer for sure and I have money to spend. I will never buy anything from this place ever. He is just not on top of things.

If I need anything I will just go to bithead. He is on top of his game for sure.

I know I am supposed to support this place because I am a forum member. But why should I if he doesn’t support me.

Halfeight I hope you can get it together for your sake. Peace

BitHed
04-26-2005, 09:35 AM
...gentlemen gentlemen...keep me updated as to what you need....I will do the best i / we can...

halfEIGHT
04-27-2005, 05:48 PM
Sorry for the delay, there are a number of complex issues that are holding up the Shop; please stay tuned to this thread for updates, and thanks for your patience. :)

jatetu
04-28-2005, 04:36 PM
we want the e-shop now!!, we want the e-shop now!!, pero ya!! ;)

halfEIGHT
05-01-2005, 09:48 PM
Almost ready! ;)

BitHed
05-01-2005, 11:00 PM
...'Complex Issues'...Yeah like our administrator can only type wwith one finger on each hand..lol...

...So freeze that ebay button boys...Soon the shop will be equipped with everything your H8 needs for joy and happiness :D

TNB
05-02-2005, 12:10 AM
...'Complex Issues'...Yeah like our administrator can only type wwith one finger on each hand..lol...
And those single fingers are probably waving at a few people too at times, so they are not always typing. :D

crymynal
05-02-2005, 11:10 AM
I would also like to order some parts but with them not being in the shop and BitHed not responding to emails I must look someplace else. So if anyone knows of a place let me know.

arch2b
05-03-2005, 05:24 PM
i have been working with hE to test the new shop :p ;) it should be going live very soon and you will not be disapppointed with the new look (those familiar with ym, trc, mzr). it is worth the wait :D

TNB
05-03-2005, 08:30 PM
Testing the new shop? Does that mean you placed your order already? ;) The shop may want to hurry since it appears that some of the members are ready to explode. By the way, can we combine orders between the websites, i.e. both MZR to H8 to save on shipping? Hopefully, I won't break anything until after RCX and if I do, the parts will be available either here, locally, or somewhere. :)

RRCRC
05-05-2005, 12:48 AM
I would also like to order parts.

BitHed
05-05-2005, 01:36 AM
...I knew I should have automated :p Maybe this is the kick in the pants I need to step up PanicToys a little bit...

...Good luck to the shop here though...It should all come together like its supposed to ;)