PDA

View Full Version : Hola from Spain - jatetu

jatetu
04-11-2005, 11:14 AM
Hi to everybody,

Is not difficult to find this awesome site, is the world's first centered on half8.
Cheers for this new site. An setup quickly the e-shop!! ;) :)

lukeita
04-11-2005, 12:00 PM
Welcome, european friend!!!

jatetu
04-11-2005, 12:11 PM
jejejej, thank you Lukeita. Viva Italia!!

macmaxx
04-11-2005, 01:24 PM
que viva espania :D

my ex-girl-friend is from spain

and my two best buddies are italian and the other from spain ;)

BitHed
04-11-2005, 01:24 PM
...Jatetu welcome!! Did you get your H8 from Dav? I sure hope so...Isnt it great that a guy in Japan recommendes you to a guy in Spain then we all meet up on a forum based in the States? You gotta LOVE the interent...

jatetu
04-11-2005, 02:55 PM
Hi, Hi, Hi BitHed!!! Internet is the biggest discovery of our generation. Dosent matter where you lives or where you come from.

Well mate, i have been doing bussines with Davmor & company since two years cos miniz is my other passion. But 216 Euros = 260 $ is too much. In Spain all the people is getting it from HK. Fron Hong Kong because panictoys e-shop is not working at 100% yet :)

Hey bit i have reading your post an you are so crazy ;) you looks like spanish :) jajajaja, sorry, sorry its a joke

BitHed
04-11-2005, 03:20 PM
...Thats what Dav says too..lol...maybe I am spanish ;) Yes my friend the trouble with a new car is trying to get it set up properly...Its taking some time but its good...So i am modding, driving, working my REAL job, selling stuff and trying my best to be a good father and husband...I dont sleep very much :D

TNB
04-11-2005, 04:05 PM
...and trying my best to be a good father and husband...I dont sleep very much :D
Translation: Driving R/Cs like crazy, bathing them before bedtime, and then tucking the R/Cs in at night when finished.

halfEIGHT
04-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Hi to everybody,

Is not difficult to find this awesome site, is the world's first centered on half8.
Cheers for this new site. An setup quickly the e-shop!! ;) :)

Welcome jatetu! Working on the Shop, s/b up soon, we just got all the hop-ups and parts in so people are going to start yelling if we don't get the Shop up ASAP! :D

Pablo
04-17-2005, 12:41 PM
Saludos Jatetu, I'm spanish too, from Barcelona, and DavMor is one of my best friends ;), I think this micro escale is beginning very well.

BitHed
04-17-2005, 12:50 PM
...LOL...There goes the neighbourhood :p Welcome pablo and all of your from Spain...Just keep the party noise down ok :D

jatetu
04-25-2005, 08:42 AM
Hi Pablo, good to find spanish people overseas. We have talked in spanish forums. I think that people with superb skill in miniz like you, have good advantaje in driving this minis. Let's make this scale as big as miniz... i think is the sunny -offroad -outdoor counterpart of minizz :) :)

cheers